Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
in my older age, i really wanna get rid of the majority of my Js and strictly stick to 1s only, but i'm scared the redundancy will eventually get to me and i don't wanna be tryna re-cop at higher prices. the FACT is tho, i have way too many pairs that NEVER ever get worn.

Did this before and due to seller's remorse bought the same retros again when they re-released. I've come to terms that I'm never going rid myself of this obsession!!! :ohwell:

AJ1's still dominating the collection though.

in my older age, i really wanna get rid of the majority of my Js and strictly stick to 1s only, but i'm scared the redundancy will eventually get to me and i don't wanna be tryna re-cop at higher prices. the FACT is tho, i have way too many pairs that NEVER ever get worn.

I’m in the same boat. For the first time in 15 years I have got my collection down to less than 50 pairs. Ideally I’d like to get down to 20 pairs, with 15 pairs only being 1’s. I regret doubling up on BC3’s too, no way in hell I’m going to wear the first pair that often.

In the last 2 years I've done this, sold off all my Jordan's that aren't 1s, just got 2 more pairs of non-1s to go. No regrets on doing it either, I too realized I had too many shoes, and not enough time to wear them all.

I’ve gone through this phase as well. Mine was brought on by progression in my professional career and not being able to wear sneakers Monday through Friday. Told myself to get rid of the retros I didn’t wear and I was left with mostly 1s. But then I started hoarding those and ended up trimming the fat and sold off a bunch of them too. Now I’ve got 5 pairs of 1s I use when I get a
Chance to wear sneakers outside of my runners. As much as I appreciate the silhouette I’ve got no use for 15-20 pairs of the same shoe. Regardless of the color way

Went through the same thing with ultra boosts and Yeezy’s. I’m just not a collector anymore.

Last edited:
My ex
DfiShuPXkAARRKy.jpg:large

I'm also in the phase of not wanting to wear anything else but 1s too. I'll try and wear my 6s and 5s and I just dont want to lol the problem is 1's just match with any outfit. Low key and straight to the point.

2 of my favorite shoes ever are the Bordeaux 7 and the Aqua 8.... I haven't touched them in about a year because i'm stuck on 1s.

I like green (and green shoes) but I think these pines might be a little too bold for me. will probably have to just BNTL

Back
Top Bottom