Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
allegedly ROTY 1s

Di9QikxX0AEgqNk.png

I couldn't use a rewards thing on the Shadows or Blue Moons. But I did in-store. Stupid FTL.

I couldn't use a rewards thing on the Shadows or Blue Moons. But I did in-store. Stupid FTL.

yea thats really dumb. thats whyy when i have rewards i try to cop in store. i get that they want people to come to their locations...but c'mon, rewards should be allowed on online purchases too.

I just hope they don't f**k with the actual OG colorways and try to do something "different"
Pretty much, even though they kind of did that with the Off-Whites (which I passed on with no hesitation). I'm digging the ROTY pair though. Glad they didn't go with the forecasted "Blk/Red Toe" blocking, and instead using the Chicago blocking. Also like letting the ankle support relax. Don't want that on my OGs, but works on these. And it looks like the ankle supports have some related quotes or something tied to his ROTY. Also, like what looks like the red hit on the tongue.

I really dig the SBB color blocking more than the 'black toe' style. That color scheme on the toe box adds a lot. Prob why I haven't copped any of the best-hand 1's... yet

so now they're biting off the off whites

how original

The vast majority of modern retro+ cws are awful, awesome retro+ cws like SBBs only come once in a blue moon. This cw isn’t even that bad but JB’s cw designers are legitimately horrible and the quality of their work is, in all honestly, disgraceful, any of us NTers could do a better job. Not sure how these people sleep at night taking so little pride in their own work tbh.

Today? Or in the past? My question is if this restock happened in-store anywhere. I couldn't cop online.

Carted the restock today but it wouldn't let me use the code. But the day of release, I walked into FTL to pick-up and they let me use it.

Back
Top Bottom