Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just paint the leather whatever color you want it to be...

Thats why they have the black sole. These are for customizers

4DEA040E-F235-4F55-BDC8-56299D0AE2C8.png

Number 4 can pretty much be crossed off the list now with one jar of paint. Id probably do olive or that clay green or just green

Those that wanted them to rerelease Chis here you go lol

is it? I cant tell.

It doesnt look like suede or nubuck but it also doesnt look smooth either. It just looks like raw leather to me. And if it is Im sure you could doctor it up to get that smooth finish if you wanted it.

is it? I cant tell.

It doesnt look like suede or nubuck but it also doesnt look smooth either. It just looks like raw leather to me. And if it is Im sure you could doctor it up to get that smooth finish if you wanted it.
if these are smooth leather they went from khaki 1's to the band-aid 1's

it looks like vachetta but nubuck. So its probably going to get darker as it ages.

You must like em lol I don't think the aged look would look good with the white and black parts. It's too much white so it looks off. I love the Chicago color blocking but it has to be bold colors in that style forreal. Red, blue, Orange, purple, teal, green, etc the khaki , wheat, brown colors don't look right in that style.

You must like em lol I don't think the aged look would look good with the white and black parts. It's too much white so it looks off. I love the Chicago color blocking but it has to be bold colors in that style forreal. Red, blue, Orange, purple, teal, green, etc the khaki , wheat, brown colors don't look right in that style.
Nah, Im good on these. Theyre not bad though. But they could work as a master splinter 1 if you put purple laces in em

Honestly think the whats would work better as splinter.just darken some parts of the shoe using brown dye and boom. Splinter

lol

theyre definitely wrinkled enough to be a wise old sensei.

But now that i can see the leather, It just looks like rough-out leather with the nap sanded down. Is that what nubuck is? Or is nubuck sanded on the smooth part?

Back
Top Bottom