Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Back in early 2000's these were the best ball shoes at the time imo. Around that time ball shoes were too bulky and heavy for my taste so when these came out I was stoked. The lacing system was the best since it didn't pinch the top of my foot when I tied them really tight. Blacked out the NIKE AIR and I was ready to go. The remastered ones suck ***

IMG_3869.jpg

This might've been already talked about, but with the Greens and Purples releasing on the same day, I feel like they're going to be some type of regional thing. I actually wouldn't be surprised if it was some Lakers and Celtic theme. I could be wrong, but that make sense to me with a Purple and Green Jordan 1 releasing on the same day. Can't think of another theme (though JB has the most obscure influences sometimes).

My best ball was played in retro 9’s. To me if they have A1 traction I’m happy. I’m used to running 4-5 miles a day so a couple trips up and down the court is no problem. I will say balling in some 1’s might be pushing it. Too flat

Might sound dumb but JBF makes the pairs from scratch? I for some reason though he took apart original pairs and made modifications

Back
Top Bottom