Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just got my Nigel’s, they cool but man these things are really yellow lol. They looked more muted in pictures, I love the distressing but the stain really does look like piss :lol:

8636CAEF-9B9F-40EB-9053-F6080ED42CBE.jpeg
Where is this rug from?

Didn’t realize footlocker wasn’t getting the purples. Is that cw gonna be more limited then?

Didn’t realize footlocker wasn’t getting the purples. Is that cw gonna be more limited then?

Store employees in my area claim they are getting them and are supposed to be up on the App this week. Same for GS sizes of both colors

I’m curious what makes you dislike shoetubers? Because they can be corny?

Just to give you one example: one of the reviews I watched for the Purples. "Hey guys, be sure to check out Stock X. They've got great prices!" Dude then proceeds to show a quick pick of Purples selling for $400. Great prices :smh:

Too many of these other people worry about stuff I don't care about. Like whether a shoe is "heat" or not, meaning is it gonna sit or sell out in 5 seconds. It annoys me to no end when they cry about a shoe being too available, knowing good and well they've got their pair locked down through a plug and don't have to miss out.

Another thing is some dudes have been busted for showing unauthorized pairs and straight up lying about it. Would it be that hard to say they ain't legit, but you're just trying to give us an idea of what the retail pairs are gonna look like. No, they try to act like some big time player who's got all the inside access to the good stuff and us mere peasants are just jealous.

Man, I could go on forever, but I think I'd better just stop :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom