Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
yeah my 7m account still has it. Definitely about to eat because every 10m entry is gone

heston.png
383277117313646594.png

Have you guys called your FTA to see if they actually got them? Seems like the logical thing to do if they disappeared from your app

Have you guys called your FTA to see if they actually got them? Seems like the logical thing to do if they disappeared from your app

It's definitely an inventory issue. I called both of the stores I entered at & they did not receive them.
My guess is whenever they come in they will sell them FCFS like the Clay Greens. Sucks.

PO

It's definitely an inventory issue. I called both of the stores I entered at & they did not receive them.
My guess is whenever they come in they will sell them FCFS like the Pine Greens. Sucks.

PO

So they are getting them, just late?

So they are getting them, just late?

They didn't confirm that.
But I was told the same thing when this happened with Clay Greens. So i'm assuming "if" they do end up receiving them, it will be sold FCFS.

There was one store 2 hours away from me that has them available for tomorrow, so based on that, I assume its a nationwide logistics problem.

PO

Just not notification from FTA that Pine Green is now FCFS once they receive them starting as early as tomorrow. That means they could get them tomorrow or later.

Back
Top Bottom