• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
BJ_hHT.gif

Either you honestly don’t give a **** about materials, like a lot of people, which is fair, or your sense of touch is messed up. SBB’s, Royals, breds, all have the same soft black ankle collar, but a different plasticky leather for the toe and side panels. Not sure why it’s so inconceivable that different materials are used for different panels within the same shoe... My yin yangs have a decent thick full grain for all black sections except for the collar, which used a weird rubber like plastic I’ve never seen on another remastered one.

Take the time to objectively look at the shoes, or if that aspect of them doesn’t interest you, save the gifs.

My perception is that the only data we have (stores that received them, StockX sales, etc.) show that the purples were more limited than the pines.

There are 161 total Shoe Palace stores, 140 Shiekh, 170 JJ, and 220 DTLR/Ruvilla. For a total of almost 700 stores nationwide.

There are approximately 670 Finish Line stores, 3310 Footlockers, 547 Champs, and 272 Footaction stores. Obviously not all locations got Pines, but there are a good amount that did.

Here was Champs alone, for the Pines:

jdmheeS.jpg

Here was Footlocker for Pines:

MW79A8f.jpg

Here is Footaction for the Pines:

AfhVZaE.jpg

Can't find an image of the Finish Line app, I just know that stores in my area that never even get "hype" releases, got the Pines. I had to choose a FNL out of 5+ different locations.

Do you have any data that shows otherwise? I suppose Shoe Palace, Villa, and those other boutiques could've gotten way more Purples than the main Footstores got of the Pines, but I haven't seen anything that would suggest that. Its a weird thing to argue in any case.

Number of stores really doesn't mean much if individual stores are not getting many. You're also overlooking all the boutiques nationwide. I saw the lists at several Shoepalaces and Shiekh, trust me they got more than I even expected to see. Even more than the stores I picked up pines at. Does that mean I think one is more limited than the other? Not at all.

It's not that I'm arguing, its that when people assume on NT it somehow becomes fact. Theres no factual information that either was more limited than the other. You might think comparing number of stores paints the full picture but that completely overlooks actual allocation to these stores. If either is more limited than the other it's by a negligible amount.

There were 1000’s of Purple’s on StockX, eBay, and Insta week’s before the release. In comparison, there were like 10 pairs of Pine’s on StockX. There was obviously a ton of back dooring with the stores that got Purples, and we have them to thank for these prices. It created this somewhat artificial demand, because resellers took over the supply. A market was created where if you want Purple, it’s resale or bust.

Has anyone's FTA order that shipped over the past few days moved in UPS tracking? I got tracking but the package hasn't moved.

Purples came in a few days ago from End. Still can’t believe I hit on one of their raffles after all these years. Was starting to think they were all fixed. Also can’t believe how quick and cheap they came. Ended up being basically $4 more than Canadian retail shipped to my door.

They’re so much darker in person than most pics I’ve seen let on. Overall a great pair.

7D1A845A-ABF5-4DCC-984F-AE108F4BB490.jpeg

There were 1000’s of Purple’s on StockX, eBay, and Insta week’s before the release. In comparison, there were like 10 pairs of Pine’s on StockX. There was obviously a ton of back dooring with the stores that got Purples, and we have them to thank for these prices. It created this somewhat artificial demand, because resellers took over the supply. A market was created where if you want Purple, it’s resale or bust.

A lot of boutiques got Purple's. That's why I hate those stores, it's backdoor city.

Back
Top Bottom