Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My girl's Royals came in today just in time for her birthday

20181004_171057.jpg

How bout tongues, I feel like the tongue on most of my ones is slightly off, like installed off so it's not straight, like on 1 foot the tongue tag is centered perfectly with my leg, and then the other foot is crooked like it was installed cockeyed. Not a big deal but still one of those annoyances

How bout tongues, I feel like the tongue on most of my ones is slightly off, like installed off so it's not straight, like on 1 foot the tongue tag is centered perfectly with my leg, and then the other foot is crooked like it was installed cockeyed. Not a big deal but still one of those annoyances
just staple the sides of the tongues near the laceholes to keep them in place

Wonder what’s the next color for offwhite. Watch them do the neutral grey and not the og. Lol

Just give me an OG colorway for the Offwhites. Breds, Royals, Metallics or Shadows and I'm straight. Black and Whites would be crazy too.

Where did you hear this though?

I was just speaking about this today, a black and red colorway would be crazy. Resell would hurt.

im cool with one of the "sneaker leakers" whos tight with dj folk so this is part of where i heard this info, other than that a reseller i know is in one of the best cook groups thats hard to get into (they actually have pretty good info) and he claims one of the people in the cook group is directly connected to nike where he claims an OW jordan 1 is supposed to come out next year, then the OW aj1 will be over with.

Back
Top Bottom