Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
closet needs more 1's
(and the bred IVs)

enhance

enhance

1's come un laced. So everybody has to sit there one by one, and lace up the shoes before they go ? :lol:

And how does the transaction work ? After the purchase is made, they can't technically force you to wear them out the store.

Oh okay, that's not lawyering up, which was my main point of contention. I don't see a legal issue with what they're doing.

But you can definitely complain, and that may even work. In this particular case, I doubt it would, but you never know.

Back to the shoes, do you like them? Even though I don't like the "No Photos" part, I still really like the shoe.
if i call i'm going to bring up a lawsuit along with complaints that i didn't get what i purchased, so to your point of contention; playing the lawyer card and lawyering up is what i'm going to do; but if you thought i was going to court you should have asked; didn't think i needed to say i'm not going to court over a shoe box
i should have said i'll feign lawyering up on the phone(i'm from the hood we don't actually lawyer up, we just say we will, which is lawyering up)
i like the shoe not the writing; i def don't like the thought of looking down and seeing crease me

Last edited:
no box? that has to be against some type of rule tf.. you're buying a Nike product and should include all original packaging. I would call Nike and look into this but eh the store is not in my area so could care less

hnguy4 hnguy4 thats a lot of pairs of true.

I would only try for the “no Ls” for trade bait.
I’m not a fan of the writing and gimmick personally.

Those ROTYs on the other hand would get some action this fall for sure.

I like the simplicity and color tone.

it's all relative to the hype. bred toes and game royals were both supposedly 75k pairs but they seemed on opposite sides of the spectrum in terms of ease of copping.

I'd love:
Unions - both, much prefer the black/red/grey
ROTY w/ Red Laces
Not for Resales - both, prefer the red

I'm probably passing on the PSG's, even though they're clean.
those roty joints grew on me; not sure if i'll cop, but they look better than the first leaked pic where they looked like soggy bread

Back
Top Bottom