Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
SNEAKRS UK :pimp:

49C6ED46-01C2-4AED-A2D9-4C6C8E933B93.png

use to be about collecting and information now its all hype... if it aint limited they dont want it. dumbest concept ever appreciate the beauty of what you like dont like. Now day stockx price determine if hot or not

pretty much and i guess the whole no buying and selling aspect is gone too.....

we selling services now in multiple threads i see

then again most of the og mods have dipped or not as active anymore cause tbh from what i hear its more effort than what its worth.... also most of the og's just find a niche shoe they like and stay there

this thread only turns up if some limited shoes are dropping then goes back to normal

just like how the dunks thread turned when and if they think something resell able pops up

yeezys crashing and that thread is way more tame than it used to be. people are sharing info and helping each other again funny how no capital gain turns productive when its all for the love and none of the money

Last edited:
pretty much and i guess the whole no buying and selling aspect is gone too.....

we selling services now in multiple threads i see

then again most of the og mods have dipped or not as active anymore cause tbh from what i hear its more effort than what its worth.... also most of the og's just find a niche shoe they like and stay there

this thread only turns up if some limited shoes are dropping then goes back to normal

just like how the dunks thread turned when and if they think something resell able pops up

yeezys crashing and that thread is way more tame than it used to be. people are sharing info and helping each other again funny how no capital gain turns productive when its all for the love and none of the money

Every shoe having its time. I just liked it when you had to wait 3-5 months before shoes would have any value. Do believe after the hype of Galaxy foams is when the cultur began to change and become more online remember they did the galaxy rookies threw solecollector magazine and from there nike has been just milking these themes and inciting hype.

Back
Top Bottom