Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Got through on the blue ones only for them to tell me they cant ship to Philly :rofl: ....wow

screenshot_20181117-123210_samsung-internet-jpg.2212495

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181117-123210_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20181117-123210_Samsung Internet.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 442
finally got through. u gotta use the secure.union link. first link was/is on test mode.

20181117_093236.jpg

WTF. Man I hope they don't cancel my orders then :frown:
Got confirmation for both.

also got confirmation.. I hope they dont cancel lmao.. barely saw the ONE SHOE purchase PER PERSON.. which can be read as ONE STYLE PER or ONE TOTAL lol...

Keep getting hit with a different error. Have had shipping method changed, card declined, postal doesn't match address, cart changed.

Basically, if you were ON it and got a pair in cart before they removed them off the website and re-added them....you're ******.

I know they wanted to punish bots, but they also punished ppl who know what the hell they're doing.

Somehow snagged a pair right at the drop, here's the link to the other pair: https://secure.unionjordan.com/products/air-jordan-1-retro-hi-top-nrg-un-varsity-red-aj1rht
Damn I should've saved the IDs for ya'll. I closed the page :frown:
But I did save the link:
https://secure.unionjordan.com/products/air-jordan-1-retro-hi-nrg-un-storm-blue-aj1rht

Because of you 2 NT members I ate. I have screenshot your sn and I will look out for you guys. I hella appreciate this. I cooked on both pairs. Used my info on the BT pair and my wife's info for the blue pair. I pray they wo t get cancelled

Basically, if you were ON it and got a pair in cart before they removed them off the website and re-added them....you're ******.

I know they wanted to punish bots, but they also punished ppl who know what the hell they're doing.

I got the bot error and still got through, they definitely went too hard at first but it's nice to see all these sizes still available rather than bot gobbled

Back
Top Bottom