• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
check your order status under account on union website
I created An account yesterday i logged in right now and it says I haven’t placed any order yet I still got a confirmation email. Where are you guys seeing that unfulfilled status ? I mean my card got charged so I know It went the y

I don’t get it?
you dont think the ROYs look like the travis scotts but a few shades lighter in the brown?

I mentioned it because i was thinking red laces might be nice on these because of the tag. Then I was like yeah wait a second Ive seen this before

you dont think the ROYs look like the travis scotts but a few shades lighter in the brown?

I mentioned it because i was thinking red laces might be nice on these because of the tag. Then I was like yeah wait a second Ive seen this before

I read your og post again. I get it. It’s very similar besides the swoosh.

Canceled yesterday? You

Was also canceled yesterday. Any from today?
My phone somehow managed to screw that post up. I meant to say that the cancelation picture posted was from the 17th. Was looking to see if there were any today. I figured there would be no updates to any orders for a day or two with how busy that release was yesterday.

I'm thirsty for a Blue Union sz 11.5 should i drop the 900 they're going for now or should i wait and see if prices drop?
Maybe can find a seller through a facebook group for a little cheaper than stockx? I’m going to wait for the online orders to get delivered before I put an offer in.

Those that got threw did you guys get a order number and the e mail and saying your order was accepted etc etc ? Anybody did guess check out too

Me watching the shipping emails start to roll in

sad feels.jpg

I still don’t know how some people are saying their orders are unfulfilled
Its sounds like if you have an account you can check your order. Seems like everybody that has it says unfulfilled. Not surprisingly because its sunday. I do not have account my order status says confirmed on my email. Generally in my experience a fulfilled order means it has shipped

Back
Top Bottom