Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm going to say that you really have to have ROY's in hand because honestly that may not be a false statement. Having both.. its kind of hard to say which is best and I would say it would end up depending on the viewer's preference on leather in 2018. BT '16 have great leather which no one cared for during the release. ROY's leather is impeccable... owning both.................... man. IDK. Could easily go either way.
So, related to this conversation...I've pretty much been a fan of the ROY's all along...but the selli ng point was the red laces that made them pop through pics. But...of course, I struck out on release. I've been watching prices all week but still hadn't pulled the trigger. Until today....Ky homie won on SNKRS and received his today....the leather on these is NICE! Of other recent AJI cops, I got the court purples....And while those are nice...The ROY is WAY better! Not only is the white leather plush....the suede is pretty fantastic. And the black leather on the ankle collar....Wow!!

So, needless to say, I went straight to StockX and my size 12 was sitting at $181.....Copped!! Pics do NOT do these justice. Get them while they're closer to retail if you can...definitely worth owning though!

So, related to this conversation...I've pretty much been a fan of the ROY's all along...but the selli ng point was the red laces that made them pop through pics. But...of course, I struck out on release. I've been watching prices all week but still hadn't pulled the trigger. Until today....Ky homie won on SNKRS and received his today....the leather on these is NICE! Of other recent AJI cops, I got the court purples....And while those are nice...The ROY is WAY better! Not only is the white leather plush....the suede is pretty fantastic. And the black leather on the ankle collar....Wow!!

So, needless to say, I went straight to StockX and my size 12 was sitting at $181.....Copped!! Pics do NOT do these justice. Get them while they're closer to retail if you can...definitely worth owning though!
This is true. Passed initially. Walked into my local HofH today and got to see them in person. Beautiful shoe. Had an 11and 12. I’m a 12. So copped in a heartbeat. Love um.

It’s official via @j23app:

4295C01A-10DC-4C9A-A218-F5418D0F04BD.png

EC07A0D6-A986-4F24-B09C-442F901918A7.png

Do you guys think they would let me finesse if I took back my ROTY for full price, and then had my chick repurchase them back right behind me ? I’m on the fence about keeping em, but 30% off would be a no brainer... I’d get em for 120...

Do you guys think they would let me finesse if I took back my ROTY for full price, and then had my chick repurchase them back right behind me ? I’m on the fence about keeping em, but 30% off would be a no brainer... I’d get em for 120...

Considering they didn't sell and won't sell ROTY's at outlets or on clearance, negative ghost rider.

Would only work if you knew an employee. Even then, that’s in poor taste when lot of people couldn’t get for retail... like me.

Back
Top Bottom