Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Never hit on a draw. :smh: I put in a couple EU online raffles, and I'll be trying not to move like a bot, or go through AN ENTIRE CHECKOUT PROCESS :angry:only to get told I was using a test site for distracting bots, on Union tomorrow.

Never hit on a draw. :smh: I put in a couple EU online raffles, and I'll be trying not to move like a bot, or go through AN ENTIRE CHECKOUT PROCESS :angry:only to get told I was using a test site for distracting bots, on Union tomorrow.

Wait people’s were being directed to test sites

These Spider-Man 1s are NOT a respectable consolation for not having Chicago’s :lol:

Can’t believe people buy with that in mind..

You want compromise? Hows this... 20 years in the can, I wanted manicotti. I compromised, I ate grilled cheese off a radiator instead. I wanted to **** a woman. I compromised, i jacked off in a tissue. You see where I'm going?

In my size? Draw and open orders are the same thing. I was never getting through for unions either way lol.

Wait people’s were being directed to test sites

Idk how to explain it properly (hopefully another member can chime in) but basically there were 2 different links. One was the "real" link you could get through and checkout.

And the other test link would let you complete the entire process of checking out...but decline your card.

Idk how to explain it properly (hopefully another member can chime in) but basically there were 2 different links. One was the "real" link you could get through and checkout.

And the other test link would let you complete the entire process of checking out...but decline your card.
Pretty sure it was a honeypot for the bots - at least that's how it seemed to function.

Basically.

So now I'm confused on what link I should be on for tomorrow. Should I keep refreshing the main page, and letting the Jamaican tell me "Soon Come" like the last time, or will there be a new link ?

Man, I love sneakers but I hate the releases.

Tonight

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1543002118042.jpg
    FB_IMG_1543002118042.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom