Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
:sick:

43457E62-C322-4D1C-839B-4C914A5E521E.jpeg

https://sneakernews.com/2018/11/19/air-jordan-1-unc-patent-leather-release-info/

70E36517-2BFC-4919-A6D9-E5CF802B5D96.gif

Did anyone order Red Metallic 1s last thursday? I got 3 pairs for $270 shipped. The quality on these are pretty damn good.

Okay so I've decided to return my ROTY's and go with the Nigel's. Only an extra $100 in my size to grab the Nigels, figured I would grab them at $280 before they go up even more. I'm big into mountain biking (I know he's a bmx rider) so these would be cool to have in the collection.
I’ve been trying to get back into mnt biking for the past months. Fun sport

I asked this question in the Union Thread on accident:
Playing with the idea of selling my Travis Scott 4 and copping court purple 1s. Quality on TS4 is kinda sloppy but I think there unique. There my only pair of AJ4 at the moment but I mainly wear jordan 1s...

I asked this question in the Union Thread on accident:
Playing with the idea of selling my Travis Scott 4 and copping court purple 1s. Quality on TS4 is kinda sloppy but I think there unique. There my only pair of AJ4 at the moment but I mainly wear jordan 1s...

Do it
I got both and i would take court purples all day everyday
You asking this in the jordan 1 thread?
You already know what to do :lol:

none of those look worn at all lol
shhhhh. don't expose the mans, he tryna flex but also tryna sell on StockX.
I could never drop hundreds to thousands on a pair of perfectly usable kicks and not wear them. That's so crazy to me.
I personally only buy what I can wear frequently. Anything in my closet that I can't enjoy I sell immediately. Almost all
my Js are gone.

I absolutely love my Nigel’s. I feel like they’re my most worn pair of 1s recently. My wife rolls her eyes at them, as she thinks they’re hideous, but I love ‘em.
Dentist office in my Blk/Reds!
FA4C654C-3D38-4439-AD1F-B92BF690FED8.jpeg

THIS IS HEAT RIGHT HERE FELLAS. That toe box leather looks buttery

Back
Top Bottom