Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i got one entry in and sent it to like 8 people lol .. all of whom are at work .. only one responded immediately and got an entry in lol

I think I filled out my form, copied the link for NT, posted it it here, submitted and they closed it lol. Helping out might have cost me a W.

Travis-Scott-Air-Jordan-1-Tan.jpg

Travis-Scott-x-Air-Jordan-1-Tan.jpg

:nerd: 2nd CW

I'm still sitting here shakin' my head...

I mean I'm glad they didn't sell them to that sweaty job-less mob in miami who would charge an extra tax on top of resell for the swamp a** underwear they had to replace after standing in that line all day...

but 5 minutes?? give me at least 10, son !!!

I'm still sitting here shakin' my head...

I mean I'm glad they didn't sell them to that sweaty job-less mob in miami who would charge an extra tax on top of resell for the swamp a** underwear they had to replace after standing in that line all day...

but 5 minutes?? give me at least 10, son !!!

Stop knocking resellers :lol: there’s people who resell and make great money that’s their job lol stop trying to call people jobless just because they went out there for the shoes. Whether it’s teenagers, kids, young adults, or grown men, let them do what they want to do you’re not above any of them.

The (no)soleflys are not that special to me (from pics at least) I mean I wouldn’t say no at retail but there have been better releases this year imo

Back
Top Bottom