Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Smh I fell asleep and missed the drop this morning, I do not feel like paying 280 for a size 10.5 smh

I jus wanted a pair of Spideys cuz I didn’t want to un DS my 15’ Chi’s . They’re a rare size too..12.5

Unless you are stupidly attached to those Chis, you should move your pair before another retro is announced.

2013 Royals were going for around $900 at one point but the 2017 release announcement and following retro brought their value down to the $300s.

I know the spideys would get worn more, I haven’t even touched my shadows or thought about wearing them

shadows are spidermans too though! :lol:

842589a6f8b0c406ad022f545ceb47fb.png
jk

went to pick up my pair and they had preschool sizes so grabbed one for my son. Now I need to cancel the one i bought online for him that's too big. Does footlocker cancel orders? They charged me for shipping on those. The pickup list for the spideys was super short at my hoh

Waiting on a store to buy 30 pairs of Jordan’s sent them the bulk price. Hoping they take it so I can buy the rookie of the years Sports illustrated Spiderman And Mochas. Time to unload if I could list them on NikeTalk I would. Thanks fam

Waiting on a store to buy 30 pairs of Jordan’s sent them the bulk price. Hoping they take it so I can buy the rookie of the years Sports illustrated Spiderman And Mochas. Time to unload if I could list them on NikeTalk I would. Thanks fam

Your previously infinite funds start running low Mikey?

I kid, I kid. Good luck with the bulk sale.

You could also invest that money and get those for resell down the road and still have cash left in your account.
Yea, I'll definitely do that. I'm really thrifty. The shoes would've been a really small percentage of the bonus, but I wanted to buy a little something to celebrate. Nike crashed the party :frown:. No big sweat in the scheme of things. Was just a bit of a buzz kill taking so many L's after such excitement haha.

Back
Top Bottom