Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
On feet today
29AB41FA-7A85-4E76-A346-68CEA761DC39.jpeg

If you really wanted to you could buy the SI Jordan 1s for 20-30 bucks above retail on StockX not many people feeling them or talking about it.

So Unions came with special paper, two sets of extra laces, and a Jumpman hangtag?

Getting my pairs in from StockX and want to make sure it isn't missing anything.

Mine's been doing that to me for awhiiiiile now. Nobody at FTL can seem to figure it out or fix it.
I have hit at my local but I feel like it hits at the other one more cause of my zip

I need that 10 minute drive instead of the 45 minute highway one

If you really wanted to you could buy the SI Jordan 1s for 20-30 bucks above retail on StockX not many people feeling them or talking about it.

Yuup! Went ahead an pulled the trigger on GOAT just now. Size 12 is $180, plus the standard $10 shipping...SX shows $188, plus their shipping so....I saved the few bucks extra and purchased closer to what retail will be + tax by ordering from GOAT...I figure, this way I'll have them on or around release day and I've already got the ball rolling on having them in hand. Buying in person can still be a headache/nerve-racking...even for a shoe that's getting no attention.

Now, to suffice my immediate fiendish need....I think I'm gonna hit a Nike factory outlet to cop a pair of those B-Grade Melo XIII's. Hoping that I catch any %age sale or somethin. (off subject....but ya boy got a problem. LOL!!)

App reservations open for the Jordan 1 SI , might be kinda limited

I'm in a smaller area where maybe one FTL might be lucky to get a small quantity on a Jordan 1 release. With these SIs all three FTLs in town are getting them. Just off of that alone it seems like these are plentiful.

Whenever I see they lows, I always wonder why didn’t JB fix the Swoosh on the highs-I’m going to guess it was a business decision so they could sell “even more remastered” 1s in the future.

I get that they were using the 1994 mold for the "remaster" but they should have done the fat swoosh....

The reasoning you gave for selling future shoes is why I would guess they didn't use the 85 mold. It's kind of strange when you think about it, they "remastered" the shoe but didn't use the original mold.

These SI AJ1s are around the same as the ROTY, the same FTL I copped those from let me know last weekend when picking up the 12s that they only had 12 pairs & that was the same they got for the ROTY, but they’re a smaller store, FTA won’t have that may either & these aren’t showing up on Champs yet, we should all be ok at our bigger FTL HOH stores. These are pretty low key, what’s gonna blow it up is them being on the app with the Yeezys & dropping the same day, people will enter just because.

Looking at the current prices on stockx for the SI’s
These should be easy peasy
Looks like champs ain’t getting them
Entered FTL and FTA apps

Back
Top Bottom