Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
JB keep those type of colorways on the mids please. NIke air highs being butchered, straight disrespect to the one that started it all. The shoe is such a simple template yet they’re releasing dummy cmf models. It ain’t rocket science JB

48231212-C9B7-411D-9FDC-D4CC1EAC6586.jpeg
9F27DE0F-9BA2-4D2A-BBE3-3032EB513D28.jpeg

dude looks dumb asf with that hair and that penis shaped smoke cloud comming out his mouth.

Yea I’m not a fan of those SI’s either. But props to all that wanted them and got them.
You might want to check them out again one of my favorite Jordan 1 i Have copped. You can’t go wrong with a black and white Jordan 1 maybe it’s the green swoosh that you don’t like.

That would work, but Jacquard DyeNaFlo is much better
Bet, any tips on the mixing proportions?

I am also going to cop a dye pen and outline the swoosh first to help from getting close to the red border.

I will have my pair from SNKRS next week and I am doing this for sure.

Had my Yellow NFR at GOAT refunded. Replicas. Bought a pair on StockX now before they completely dry up.

I've only had 1 out of 5 orders with them actually process....with over 20 on StockX. At least they connect you with another seller to still get the shoes you ordered.

GOAT has been utterly useless for me. Their customer service is some of the worst I've ever dealt with.

Back
Top Bottom