Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thanks I have been called a lot worse the crazy I am sure we all have. It’s all good when you lose your only son it does screw you up and you look and life a lot different. For me I look at the world and people a lot different the only way I know how to explain it Is. It’s like when you get amnesia And you have to relearn life and friends and people all over again. So if I am acting crazy it’s all in good fun and I mean zero harm. Thanks fam and mike talk I mean niketalk lol

Last edited:
Can’t believe I’m still sitting on a once worn Red Toe..... can’t find a serious buyer anywhere, and refuse to auction on eBay.

Can’t believe I’m still sitting on a once worn Red Toe..... can’t find a serious buyer anywhere, and refuse to auction on eBay.
glad i sold mine DS last month.. but about to unload some worn pairs soon

glad i sold mine DS last month.. but about to unload some worn pairs soon

Yeah I sold a bunch of once or twice worn pairs throughout the year, so it really surprises me these have been so difficult to get some value back on. They are ~$400 DS. I’m consistently getting offered $200 range lol. Come on.

Yeah I sold a bunch of once or twice worn pairs throughout the year, so it really surprises me these have been so difficult to get some value back on. They are ~$400 DS. I’m consistently getting offered $200 range lol. Come on.
GOAT?

I don’t get this day and age man. I don’t understand people who wear a shoe once or twice, with every intention of selling it, after a couple of wears. Blows my mind.

I don’t get this day and age man. I don’t understand people who wear a shoe once or twice, with every intention of selling it, after a couple of wears. Blows my mind.

I can only speak for myself on this - I never buy a shoe with the intention to wear once and sell... different factors come In to play... fit, comfort, feelings over time, rather cut costs when something better comes along, etc... I’ve always been that way with shoes. They come and go. Some stick, some don’t.

“stunt for the gram” generation...cop whats hype, get them likes, unload, on to the next.

people post “collection wheels” and its only 10 shoes released in the last 8 months. :rolleyes

if these had the traditional tongue underneath, these would be perfect.

But still i think they look great. No fur lolol

DvjvktGWkAIFCD8.jpg
my old game royals would go hard...PM me if you want em
8B1D048C-801E-4131-982F-2F147CE31AA6.jpeg

eddiemcnasty eddiemcnasty nice to see another name I recognize from yearrrrs ago and the “pre-off white” days in this thread!!! Hope all is well with u. Had to stop frequenting this thread bc of all the new collectors of 1s trying to school the OGs and even worse, looking credible to all the other newbs- Blind leading the blind. Some might take offense but it’s the truth.

Sonset23 Sonset23 so sorry to hear about your nightmare-life event-never knew:frown: we need u to bring back mikeytalk for version 2.0 for these youngsters that don’t know you. Ur a classic.

ok guys looking at the
Jordan 1 Retro High
Union Los Angeles Blue Toe on stock x never used them before are the good and have fast shipping.... will the shoe be in great shape and real thanks fam

Thanks fam i see you have to buy 1 shoe at a time you cant put a few shoes in a cart if i buy these i have to get the other ones as well they look like the storm blues

Each purchase is a separate transaction cuz of different sellers so they’ll arrive separately as well

A few things...
1. We need a thumbs down button lol. 2. I feel like this thread has been blessed somehow. Lol
3. I stopped by the mall after work today to check the sports illistrated joints. Clean in Person. Quality is definitely there. They didnt have a size 10 so I was sol. Anybody find these in a size 10 online some Where please feel free to PM me.
4. There was a customer in Shiekh that was hella hyping these sports Illustrated joints. Of course he had them on but dam he was really feeling them. In fact he said "people are sleeping on these" which had me dying lol. He was a pretty chill dude tho
And lastly am i the only 1 that prefers the OG NA tongue tag? The leather tag is cool but i feel it worked best on the flyknit series. Sorry for the long post :B
Damn brodie sz 10 was on footlocker for a while I think. And yeah I think people are kinda sleeping on these. Surprised I'm not seeing people saying "THEY ARE GUCCI COLORS THO" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom