Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How do you clean this? I used a wet rag and cleaned it off but it starts coming back in a matter of hours. It's like a fuzz.
I used saddle soap only because I found some cleaning up my basement. Before that I used regular sneaker cleaner when I last cleaned them. Try to get as much off with a dry cloth before any wet cleaning.

It's amazing Jordan Brand has lasted over 30 years and still going strong. Obviously not going to jump ship, but there's seemingly a expanding shoe landscape I want to explore in time.

Do it... I bought my first pairs of Adidas last year and I like them. No reason Nike deserves anyone's loyalty. In fact I'm glad Adidas gave JB a run for their money for a while because it made them get their **** together, to an extent... but they can still do much better, both in price and quality, so don't limit yourself.

I really wish Nike has just left the black trinity alone and gave us a nice smooth leather like on the shadows but also for the colored parts. Trying to recreate the quality of the 2011's should of never been a thing. They could of at least done all the 1's like the h2h's which are actually really good and smooth.

HMMMM.....these AJ1s as a tribute to Biggie are interesting. If they were gonna release (only 5 exists and it is for the Brooklyn Nets), I would try to cop. Now the Coogi Puma Clydes that came out last year was a true tribute to BIG, but I do like the sentiment from Nike and the Brooklyn Nets.

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/brooklyn-nets-air-jordan-1-2018-city-edition/

Brooklyn-Nets-Air-Jordan-1-2018-City-Edition-Biggie.jpg
Brooklyn-Nets-Air-Jordan-1-2018-City-Edition.jpg
Brooklyn-Nets-Air-Jordan-1-2018-City-Edition-Heels.jpg

Those are customs.

Wouldn't buy those if I could tho, Biggie collab or not.
I know they are customs, but I do like the multicolored design on them. I do not like the big writing on them though and also for a Biggie tribute, it was extremely lazy. I would not even say they were a nod to BIG if I had them on my feet.

sharing a very close up photo of the spider-man , and if you are asking if you should double up, i suggest yes
but if you have chicago already then i think you dont need an extra spider-man ,
i doubled up because i dont have a chicago

do you think a white lace on the spiderman will work?

the WHITE leather is super buttery , the RED leather is almost the same , the BLACK leather is my gripe, it's almost perfect except for that

file-48.jpeg

380CA880-5359-43FB-987B-8C5FE8B9E8CE.jpeg
Thanks again for everyones input on the 2013 vs 2016 black toe. After seeing what they are going for and the leather is good not great and the price is just freaking crazy. I am going to pass on them and cop these instead. They are the Jordan 1 mid top 3 Godbless fam

sharing a very close up photo of the spider-man , and if you are asking if you should double up, i suggest yes
but if you have chicago already then i think you dont need an extra spider-man ,
i doubled up because i dont have a chicago

do you think a white lace on the spiderman will work?

the WHITE leather is super buttery , the RED leather is almost the same , the BLACK leather is my gripe, it's almost perfect except for that

file-48.jpeg

That cuff nice pre. Just like how Miles rocked em maybe late for double ups now with resell going looking at your on feet bro they kinda look like comic book-y which is another cool gimmick I missed woul have been perfect had that insole been not clear but oh well miles' power matches. Just not sure how these helds up with wears.

Keeping mine DS til End Game enjoy yall pair!!!

If anyone try’s to tell you that any shoe is better than the remastered version, they’re full of ****. That 2013 vs 2016 black toe convo a few pages back was cringey and I don’t understand homeboys agenda pushing the 2013s

Just to reiterate, every single remastered version is better than their previous model without exception: bred, royal, shadows,black toes, etc. it’s not debateable

If anyone try’s to tell you that any shoe is better than the remastered version, they’re full of ****. That 2013 vs 2016 black toe convo a few pages back was cringey and I don’t understand homeboys agenda pushing the 2013s

Just to reiterate, every single remastered version is better than their previous model without exception: bred, royal, shadows,black toes, etc. it’s not debateable
With a few exceptions actually. Banned 2011, 94s...

Sigh the whole 2013 line of ones are trash smh.

Back
Top Bottom