Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I like the nfr because they’re kind of joking on themselves which I appreciate. Still looking for yellows.

Have not broken thesr out in a while but its raining so its time.
4763A400-0D93-4414-A45A-499E694A6AF7.jpeg

The “wear me” and “crease please” don’t bother me as much as the huge “no photos” on the heel, I can’t get past that

I would have copped the yellow NFRs for sure if it didn’t have the writing

The “wear me” and “crease please” don’t bother me as much as the huge “no photos” on the heel, I can’t get past that

I would have copped the yellow NFRs for sure if it didn’t have the writing
Are there pics of people trying to remove heel and outsole lettering anywhere?

Not that many new colorways resonated with me from 2018 save for pines, Clay's, ochres, game royals, and roty. Everything else just seemed wack and boring or far too redundant. Kinda over the many variations of black/white/red sneakers in my collection. I got the red trinity. If I was to get a another sneaker with that combo I'd much rather get something more comfortable and different cuz I have so many pairs of 1s they really wont get worn much. I believe the drive for the NFRs really upshot because of #fomo and nothing else. As with many releases. If I had to have either I'd at least gun for yellows because yellow isn't in my collection like that. The SI's are pretty dope I was actually thinking of copping a pair and painting the ankle cushioning green or something like how the NFR's are. I still think they are both pretty boring colorways. Most of the 1s this year for me will be skipped unless they do an OG or use a new colorway with OG style blocking(sbb 3.0 is already on my "must cop" list. I'm gonna use the money I'd spend on bull crap to scoop other things and hopefully I'll have frags by the time my bday rolls around.

On another note.. All the sneaker news feeds trolling everyone with the solefly drop..
For me NFR are just hype there is no work there they just wrote poor inscription on it, to make like a stupid kind of off-white style.
But SI actually have a real story behind it so for me SI are just underrated but are clearly better than NFR

Clearly better? Have you held both the SI's and NFR's in hand and compared side-by-side? I have and do not agree at all. Might be your preference, but that doesn't make it better.

On another note.. All the sneaker news feeds trolling everyone with the solefly drop..

Clearly better? Have you held both the SI's and NFR's in hand and compared side-by-side? I have and do not agree at all. Might be your preference, but that doesn't make it better.

Yeah sorry of course that’s just my opinion it is just clearly better for me

Here's a thought. NFR and SI's are very boring colorways that take from Black/White. So why is one championed while the other is a brick and slept on. Is it hype? Is the NFR more trendy? What are your thoughts? If the NFR were a massive GR would you all feel the same way about your pairs or would you be waiting for them to hit a low point or would you skip em entirely? Both seem boring as hell to me with little high points. Love the quality of SI's and the swoosh. I dig the text on the back and the sole of NFR. But if both released the same way I still wouldn't be too keen on giving up my money for retail.
SI’s are really underwhelming in hand. I don’t return anything, because I’m lazy. But these may be going back. Leather is too stiff. Hyper Royal’s were a great GR that feel nice in-hand. I was hoping for similar materials. Unfortunately SI’s are only a half-step ahead of mids...

sidebar, some of you all have the dopest lace swap executions ... i'm a sucker for a nice lace swap color combination that people wouldn't have thought of, it brings new light to the shoe...we need an official lace swap thread on here.

Back
Top Bottom