• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
FFA0C0D5-8FCF-4B51-8715-786EEC24CA8D.jpeg
Does anyone else think these are fire. Not sore if black laces would tone it down and make it look even better thanks fam Godbless

:lol:

FFA0C0D5-8FCF-4B51-8715-786EEC24CA8D.jpeg
Does anyone else think these are fire. Not sore if black laces would tone it down and make it look even better thanks fam Godbless

No one in the thread is really messing with this but I will tell you and everyone else will tell you. Tongue color and lace color are a must Black laces would look best in those

But I see you putting sail on any color tongue...

Not just any color tongue at all lol thanks for watching me though. Dope to know I got an audience. For me, I throw sail in chi's styled blocking or switch between black and sail for SBB styled blocking. Everything else aside from black toe styled(I use the alternate laces usually in those) is tongue matching though.

Why don't you guys just get shorter pants? Or get them tailored?
Yeah, some pants I do, some pants I don't. It's like having a bunch of sneakers. Some are bulky, some are sleek, hightop/lowtop, etc. Some pants are streamlined and hemmed, some I can cuff above the shoe or lessen the cuff and go over the shoe, etc. The only thing I don't like doing is having the sloppy bunches at the ankles.

Not just any color tongue at all lol thanks for watching me though. Dope to know I got an audience. For me, I throw sail in chi's styled blocking or switch between black and sail for SBB styled blocking. Everything else aside from black toe styled(I use the alternate laces usually in those) is tongue matching though.

I don’t watch you. I have read you say the same thing about sail laces over and over.

I don’t watch you. I have read you say the same thing about sail laces over and over.

Yet you felt the need to comment...its ok to watch I mean that's what the forum is for. People post on foots, pickups, collections etc etc. But I dont throw sail in everything. He asked for an opinion and black would work best with the mid-top 3's

Yeah, some pants I do, some pants I don't. It's like having a bunch of sneakers. Some are bulky, some are sleek, hightop/lowtop, etc. Some pants are streamlined and hemmed, some I can cuff above the shoe or lessen the cuff and go over the shoe, etc. The only thing I don't like doing is having the sloppy bunches at the ankles.

I guess I've just always been clean cut when it comes to pants, 2 fingers of space in the waist to make sure they fit and 1 break (fold) in the leg to make sure they aren't too long. Not too loose, not too tight.

Damn I better watch out when posting pics in here. I'm cheap with most things except shoes lol. I can't remember the last time I bought clothes.

Last edited:
Yes can’t wait to show them off so people don’t think I don’t have the shoe you must be new around here there was a guy that called me out for not having the shoe so I put him in is place by showing him the new shoe and lace bags

You showed me all right. I won’t tell you what you showed me because even if I told you you wouldn’t understand.

03032E80-8577-4409-B288-3656D9C5B484.jpeg

I love these things

I need those so bad. If anyone has a 9.5 I’m still on the hunt.

Back
Top Bottom