Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Not my pic but damn. That proper wear makes them look much better.
FB_IMG_1548386465429.jpg
FB_IMG_1548386461377.jpg
FB_IMG_1548386450304.jpg
FB_IMG_1548386445105.jpg

Can’t be wearing beat kicks like that

I hate beat kicks. It sounds nice but clean white sole with minimal toe box and ankle collar creasing.. way better then ran down soles, ate up string holes with toe box shaped like a banana lol gettm outta here and keep ya shoes clean

This!!

I hate that narrative that 1s look better beat. Nah, I'm good. I like mine fresh.

I don’t mind when my 1s look a bit worn or creased, but I’m not walking around with all that damn dirt all over my shoes :smh:

picked up the crimsons today. I love the color and I love my crimson 3's that i bought a few years back when they dropped but mannnn quality is so bad on these joints. Worst quality 1 that i have seen in a long long long time. That trash nubuck is horrible. Its like the back of the Jordan 8 but worse. My pair already has scuffs like Nigel and not in a good way. Which makes the turbo greens everyone seems to be hyped on a MAJOR pass....going to be the same materials. If you did not get the crimsons you will be disappointed as **** with the turbos. JB really trying to ruin the 1 now smh, and also ripping on off white and using terrible materials not a good look at all

picked up the crimsons today. I love the color and I love my crimson 3's that i bought a few years back when they dropped but mannnn quality is so bad on these joints. Worst quality 1 that i have seen in a long long long time. That trash nubuck is horrible. Its like the back of the Jordan 8 but worse. My pair already has scuffs like Nigel and not in a good way. Which makes the turbo greens everyone seems to be hyped on a MAJOR pass....going to be the same materials. If you did not get the crimsons you will be disappointed as **** with the turbos. JB really trying to ruin the 1 now smh, and also ripping on off white and using terrible materials not a good look at all

Return them.

I won't really disagree regarding the materials. But like I've said since getting in hand...I'm curious to see how the materials break in. Although they may not feel plush... they're still nicely executed. And considering that they are going for this Vintage look/Grungy vibe...it might be a calculated selection of materials and turn out even better over time.

I still like mine....Especially LOVE the Hyper Crimson ankle collar and laces...Turbo's might be even better from a Vintage-vibe-execution standpoint.

2pacalypsenow 2pacalypsenow Don't count yourself out yet. A lot of stores didn't receive their shipment. Only thing is it's going to be a lot of calling around tomorrow throughout the weekend which is what I'll be doing as well :stoneface:

Last edited:
Passed on the crimson joints today. They made them super limited ifk why people are surprised they sold out. Resell doesn't look bad either my size 10 is about $200. Imo its a Wierd cw. Colors dont make sense to me. Thr black looks horrible.

On that note the turbo greens look off too. It looks like a unc to me. And why are they doing Wierd stuff to NA tongue tag adding colors. I like how it was just 2 colors. Tag color and NA text. Simple. What are they doing... I don't get it. Its fine tho cuz i don't have to buy them. Only think on my radar is the TS joints. The green pair if real looks dope.

Damn I actually wanted crimsons, but they’re pretty hard to find in the Bay Area for my size.

I picked up from FootLocker Redwood City this morning. I'm not sure if Valley Fair ever got theirs in. When I called the day before, they said they should be getting them in but they could be late. Try those spots and/or call around and see if you can find a late shipment doing FCFS. Even at FCFS, these shouldn't have huge lines.

This was a really weird release. There were a lot of late shipments, stores that got them got maybe 2 full size runs, and stores that did have them, didn't have huge crowds it seems.

Back
Top Bottom