• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
A pair of shoes that I will never own :frown:

Heck, before today, I didn’t think I’d ever get a pair again. Had a guy from NY look out for me back in ‘13. Held onto them cause they’re my frats colors and swore I would only break em out on a special occasion. Never even got the chance. Had an emergency come up and had to let them go. With the way resell is on em, wasn’t even gonna try. But a lot in my size popped up for a great price so I jumped on it. Keep looking man, deals are out there!

Air Jordan 1 High OG Defiant “Couture”
Color: Black/Gym Red-Muslin
Style Code: BQ6682-006
Release Date: February 23, 2019
Price: $175
Air-Jordan-1-Defiant-Couture-BQ6682-006-Release-Date-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Defiant-Couture-BQ6682-006-Release-Date-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Defiant-Couture-BQ6682-006-Release-Date.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Defiant-Couture-BQ6682-006-Release-Date-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Defiant-Couture-BQ6682-006-Release-Date-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Defiant-Couture-BQ6682-006-Release-Date-6.jpg

Where did I say anything like that lol?
You didn’t say that exactly, but saying:
“Unions are the most overrated 1s since the SBB, resale is outrageous for no reason. They're a nice shoe, don't get me wrong. But dudes in here be acting like they're UNDFTD 4s or something.”​
One could infer that’s what you mean. Or maybe you’re just saying that the Unions are cool, but the UNDFTD 4s are actually dope.

don't let anyone fool you @j23 was legit with the OW jordan 1. but he totally looked out for himself. He never gives out information. And he is seeded from JB. he has F and F Paris 5's. He was late on the notification and on top of that the link he provided went straight to his site. Just so he can get the money from clicks. Deleted his app. He just takes advantage of people now. Only looks out for himself. That dude is plugged and could care less if anyone else cops anything but his stupid app that directs you to nowhere. @j23app you are a joke

It's going to hurt when I miss out on those patent UNC. Especially since it won't be from lack of effort.

Chicagos yall asked for

CF41DF5D-0AEC-444C-8402-31707854623F.jpeg
These are aight, but one reverse swoosh Travis Scott 1 is all I need. I have both the Chis and the Spider-Man pairs, so zero want or need for such a shoe but with a reverse swoosh, and while I’m a fan of green, I’m good. The brown pair is the best IMO, so I’m good on the others.

Back
Top Bottom