• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
lol

tell us how many 1s from 2018 you copped again?

Pine, clay, roty, shadow, game royal, hyper royal, doubling back for purp toes, and yellow ochres and that'll do me fine from 2018. But how many I copped has nothing to do with what I think was a top 5 release. My top 5 from 2018 would have to be game royals, roty, pine green, shadow, and the Clay's. For new colorways only I would say court purps and ochres in place of shadow and that's interchangeable. Didn't feel the b/red toe cuz it seemed mad redundant(already got the red trinity), same for unions(storms, black toes), nfr's(black/whites), track reds, blue moon, i dont do whole patent leather shoes so no-go on gold toes, and the art basels were super unattainable so I dont even count those as a release cuz it wasn't fair. Everything else in my book that wasnt mentioned is a pair I don't own and didn't care enough to even pay attention to the release.

I hear you but a dope shoe is a dope shoe regardless of collab or not and it's hard for me to pass it up if I have bread when it comes to the AJ 1. The shoe is just too good and to me looks amazing in say the black toe color blocking. You can give me the AJ 1 in 20 different colors in that blocking and I'll take it, but those same colors in the Chicago blocking and it's like ehhh...when does it stop. But I do get it. Everyone has a breaking point when it begins to be too much, whether it's 2 or 20. The ROTY has that color not used very often, but goes with a lot, ankle flap, different vibe going on so it breaks up the repeativeness. I get it. I'm simply saying 2018 was a great time to be AJ 1 fan with all a person had to choose from.

See, I'm a huge fan of chi-blocking so if theres a release like that I teeter on whether it's a cop or a drop. It's usually a cop depending on color way. Travis' are cool for trade bait so I'll try for em. But like the Kawhi's lol nahh smh not with that 2013 mold.

Pine, clay, roty, shadow, game royal, hyper royal, doubling back for purp toes, and yellow ochres and that'll do me fine from 2018. But how many I copped has nothing to do with what I think was a top 5 release. My top 5 from 2018 would have to be game royals, roty, pine green, shadow, and the Clay's. For new colorways only I would say court purps and ochres in place of shadow and that's interchangeable. Didn't feel the b/red toe cuz it seemed mad redundant(already got the red trinity), same for unions(storms, black toes), nfr's(black/whites), track reds, blue moon, i dont do whole patent leather shoes so no-go on gold toes, and the art basels were super unattainable so I dont even count those as a release cuz it wasn't fair. Everything else in my book that wasnt mentioned is a pair I don't own and didn't care enough to even pay attention to the release.
yeah I get that, but your comment was that you were super reserved with 1s in 2018. not really true if you went and copped/will have copped 8 pairs.

Hyper Royals today...

20190217_114426.jpg

20190217_115652.jpg

yeah I get that, but your comment was that you were super reserved with 1s in 2018. not really true if you went and copped/will have copped 8 pairs.

Youre right lol I guess its Pretty reserved for what we got hit with and my own personal buying habits. I'm guilty of the impulse #fomo buy but last year I was super reserved since I only got 6 pairs and like 3(shadow, game royal, pine green) on first day release cuz i liked them that much. All the others were afterthoughts for me and social media marketing swayed my opinion on buying them.

Back
Top Bottom