Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I like them
20190221_133409.jpg

How are these not distressed?

ryu.jpg

Also, these:

051813_01.jpg

My point was that purposely distressed and vintaged shoes have been around for a hot min.

And they weren't really hot back then. Those air max 90s sat for a while before they were gone. The distressed thing has been around but none were really commodified off the bat like now. If the Nigels had released back in 2012-2013 many people wouldn't of bit and they probably would of sat for longer but now distressed and damaged is super in trend on shoes

And they weren't really hot back then. Those air max 90s sat for a while before they were gone. The distressed thing has been around but none were really commodified off the bat like now. If the Nigels had released back in 2012-2013 many people wouldn't of bit and they probably would of sat for longer but now distressed and damaged is super in trend on shoes

Those replicas were iconic though-Nike even had a MMM Converse collab a few years back that used the same distressing technique.

sn-select-maison-martin-margiela-x-converse-cover1.jpg

for the NYC peeps ... FTL at 34th Street gave out bands around 7am, there was roughly 250 reservations (about standard for 1s), and there's about 100 pairs which hadn't been scooped up by 3p when I picked up my pair.

Back
Top Bottom