Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’m highly pissed off at this for 2 reasons. I spent 175 for these when they had em at nikelab and did the whole customization thing with Nike and was told they weren’t gonna see the light of day again after then. Secondly they’re on the snkrs app for $110 smfh.
Yeah, price is now up to $190. I was tempted at $110...

Highly doubt these are very limited. Anyway, when are they supposed to drop?
No release date info was mentioned in the post.I don’t believe they’ll be limited either.They might only drop in certain areas but with enough stock like the Court Purples.If these do drop,I believe the price will shoot up like the Court Purples on day 1 because we’ve never gotten an og1 high in yellow leather before.

Calm down. Its the internet. Also take the advise or not. Be nice to people.

You got worked up enough to give unsolicited and frankly shortsighted "advice" to a stranger on the internet. You don't see how how it can be construed as demeaning when you're telling them to "think twice next time"? Over something completely normal that you apparently found immoral? It wasn't advice more so than criticism.

Be smarter with people and just move along.

7464EEAA-4DF6-4F55-BFFA-2AF013CE1268.jpeg B20FAA7F-3CFA-4507-884E-AC1A3CB30E32.jpeg 1DCF93F4-506E-4CBB-8ECC-438CFFCA5ED2.jpeg Mail Call today!

You got worked up enough to give unsolicited and frankly shortsighted "advice" to a stranger on the internet. You don't see how how it can be construed as demeaning when you're telling them to "think twice next time"? Over something completely normal that you apparently found immoral? It wasn't advice more so than criticism.

Be smarter with people and just move along.
Ok than take the critism but dont get offended on internet.

09832751-301A-4858-8479-2F4C579CBE22.jpeg
And they’re back on.The guy who posted these pics on FB said “very limited”.

I saw Mr Unloved1s posting these today too

I talked with him about these in the past, and at that time it appeared Zach Myers (Shinedown) was trying to hold these back, but when I was commenting on one of his (Zach) comments yesterday for similar pictures shared by somebody else, he said they were not that close to his, so guessing he was okay with these. I see it as the Shinedown pair being like a fragment version of these, to where they would still stand on their own, but we regular peeps could cop and wear these. I have the ochre pair, just because I like yellow as a color and it looks dope on a Jordan 1. So if these drop, they will be had, and I would pay resell price even if it was twice the cost of the retail price. But hoping these would not be that limited and be more like the bred toe or the court purple/pine green releases.

No release date info was mentioned in the post.I don’t believe they’ll be limited either.They might only drop in certain areas but with enough stock like the Court Purples.If these do drop,I believe the price will shoot up like the Court Purples on day 1 because we’ve never gotten an og1 high in yellow leather before.

I thought court purples were limited :lol:

At least that’s what ppl on NT said on release date

Back
Top Bottom