Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
if you took a poll of ppl wearing force fields or not, 99.9% of ppl wouldnt even know what it was. so i think it's prob doing too much, but this is just an opinion

from IG

Screenshot_20190313-115026_Instagram.jpg

So are these gonna be more of a mustard color afterall? If so, that KINDA changes things for me...I’m out for sure If it’s that bright *** yellow we’ve seen previously.

I copped force fields once. When I got home from work the day they were in the mailbox , I had my hands full of stuff, but grabbed em out the mailbox. The recycle bin lid was open because it was filled to the top with cardboard and stuff. I set the force field package on the recycle bin boxes and meant to grab em when I put my stuff down. I honestly didn’t even think about em until later in the week and couldn’t find em anywhere. I guess I threw em away literally as soon as I got em smh.

Force Fields or Shields or whatever are uncomfortable, so I understand why people don't like them.

But this whole "I prefer the creases, I prefer the beat up look" crap that NT repeats over and over is such garbage.

AJ1s might age better than most sneakers, but that doesn't mean that the creasing isn't an eyesore.

bro honestly, idgaf what ANYONE says. creased up toe boxes and just shoes in general dont have character, they just look like ****! end of story. tell yourselves whatever you want. your creased up kicks look like garbage. no way around it. period. I've worn my 13 royals and breds like crazy for YEARS and no creasing. as opposed to the pairs posted looking like a zoo of elephants stampeded on the mans feet. I'm good on that. clean kicks is a way of life for me. anything else is unacceptable. this is why at 1st I struggled with the nigels

Force Fields or Shields or whatever are uncomfortable, so I understand why people don't like them.

But this whole "I prefer the creases, I prefer the beat up look" crap that NT repeats over and over is such garbage.

AJ1s might age better than most sneakers, but that doesn't mean that the creasing isn't an eyesore.

Lmao

Wrong.

Back
Top Bottom