• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
they should put poor man on them

Not srs

They’re actually better looks wise cause they don’t have them words on there

I disagree. At least the NRF had a concept (we can debate about how original/unique), whereas these are just more of the same ol' same ol'. I actually like the NFR quite a bit.

20190314_154109.jpg
#ntTWILL

I disagree. At least the NRF had a concept (we can debate about how original/unique), whereas these are just more of the same ol' same ol'. I actually like the NFR quite a bit.
let's not act like the NFR concept was groundbreaking. if anything it was a slap in the face to people that like AJ1s and have trouble finding them at retail.

Jeez those purple and golds look ****ing nice - especially as a Laker fan. Beating a dead horse here, but wish they would've just kept it like that instead of having red/pink underneath. That being said, HOW ARE THERE STILL NO PICTURES OF THE PAINT STRIPPED?! :angry: I need to see how good or bad they look if the paint ever fades!

Fam I had to sell off my collection about 10 years ago, buying most of my grails back.

What bred 1 is closest to the 2001 model?

Fam I had to sell off my collection about 10 years ago, buying most of my grails back.

What bred 1 is closest to the 2001 model?

Outside of the glitter, 2016 Breds are a great consolation (some would even say better version of bred 1s).

2001s are dope though. Just harder and harder to find.

are the SBs expected to be limited numbers? i assume they won't release widely, but curious what people expect...

Back
Top Bottom