Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Matching fit

D7B67312-76DC-4BD3-98E6-059779F76927.jpeg

Multi-pass 1s

giphy.gif

I've thrown on my tiff SBs, atmos elephant air max 1s, UNC 1s to work out in, lance mountain 1s to play ball in. If I'm not gonna be doing cardio I'll throw on anything. I work in an office five days a week so I only get to wear my sneakers a handful of days out of any month. If I can throw on a pair I love just to give em a spin even if it's at the gym or the grocery store for 20 minutes, I take advantage.
FWIW, most lifting exercises force strength thru your feet and legs which might be putting an additional load on your kicks. If that’s not a concern, keep doing you. But if so, I’d suggest FlyKnits or similar for the gym.

FWIW, most lifting exercises force strength thru your feet and legs which might be putting an additional load on your kicks. If that’s not a concern, keep doing you. But if so, I’d suggest FlyKnits or similar for the gym.
You're right, but they're just shoes, so yeah it's not a huge concern. I have some pegasus 34s that I wear when I plan on running a bit. I wear every pair I own as frequently as possible so they're all gonna get destroyed eventually.

Back
Top Bottom