Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
06F86EFA-63EF-46A6-8391-49945C5BA634.jpeg
8A3A5FF6-77B9-4C32-8812-2981330F42C4.jpeg

Good run, it’s over

That transition gonna look nasty for those Lakers imo :lol:
But as a Laker fan those seem like a no-brainer to cop.

Is the story behind these still the 91 Finals? A better story would have been the history of OG 1s above followed by putting the shoe in the vault for a while. But with SBB 3.0 etc coming guess that’s not the case.

Is the story behind these still the 91 Finals? A better story would have been the history of OG 1s above followed by putting the shoe in the vault for a while. But with SBB 3.0 etc coming guess that’s not the case.

That wouldn't make sense at all. That was the VI era

you’re on a site where cats tape the logo on the insole so it won’t fade or rub away

good luck but it’s possible I guess
I figured that but I know a lot of people take out the insole and out different ones.
Reason asking. I bought a vnds pair too good of a price to pass on but no insoles. So I was kinda looking for an original insole.

Interesting that the sb's go from no31 to no1 on that pic that gets posted here. It's like that's the story.. Lol..

they did the Lakers VI's for the whole first championship thing. The "chi" underneath the lakers looks more magenta than a chicago red. I'd keep it lakers color personally.

I figured that but I know a lot of people take out the insole and out different ones.
Reason asking. I bought a vnds pair too good of a price to pass on but no insoles. So I was kinda looking for an original insole.
Who ever sold you the pair did you a favor. Put a more comfortable insoles in those.

If it makes anyone feel better. Dont think of the colorway as a Lakers colorway. Think of it as MJ's frat, Omega Psi Phi. That's what they were originally paying homage to with the OG unicorn samples, The School Daze pack back in 09 to now. The Lakers had an official shoe/shoe holder already in Magic Johnson with the Weapons.

converse-weapon-magic-johnson-weapons-for-sale.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high---school-daze-pack---0.jpg
nike-air-jordan-1-lakers-1985-og_02.jpg

It’s not even essentially... that’s what they are representing. People will call them what they want tho

The thinking is that it’s his fraternity colors.

B24DD861-AC5C-4242-833B-9B606D0C2B70.jpeg
Bingo

They go from #31 to #4 actually :lol:

But yeah, I have little doubt that the designers on this new set have seen that chart before.
Close enough.. :tongue:
I guess the red sole would have screwed the vibe up but I'd probably prefer them with the black tongue. No31 had a purple sole, so that wouldn't have really worked unless they 2-toned it like those 1/2 hybrids.

Back
Top Bottom