Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Jinxed myself by saying my pair didnt have glitter. Took them out today and saw this.

hUrPx4n.jpg

Every panel on both those AJ1 SB’s super smooth - no tumble, no fly leather and no grained effect. There’s hope yet.

Crazy you just walked in and ordered a pair lol. Do they take phone orders? Trying to get a 9 for retail or close to it

If you have a city gear near you ask them if they have any pairs in your size at some of their other stores. They can order them for you and you can pick them up from the store bro

Phantoms are already pretty much retail on StockX in my size (11)....gonna wait out a discount. Doesn't look like a sell out shoe.

Turbos have me torn man. Some days I feel like I absolutely need them for the collection and others I’m like “eh” I don’t. Feel like they’d be nice to have to be able to pull out only on certain days. Not sure if that’s enough to justify needing them. Definitely want em for retail if I can find em.

Turbos have me torn man. Some days I feel like I absolutely need them and others I’m like “eh” I don’t. Feel like they’d be nice to have to be able to pull out only on certain days. Not sure if that’s enough to justify needing them. Definitely want em for retail if I can find em.

If you have multiple city gears near you go to the nearest one and see if theres any pairs in stock in your size. They can access their database and have the shoes mailed to the stor for pickup. That's how I got my ROYs way after release.

Definitely digging the turbo's but not sure about the green material the way it looks when rubbed throws me off and I rubbed it on my pants and bits of it brushed off. Kinda sus.

The white parts arent as bad on the turbos as people are claiming. I think it's that they saw the texture and were expecting the soft tumble or something but these just feel regular. The more you wear them the softer they'll get.

The white parts arent as bad on the turbos as people are claiming. I think it's that they saw the texture and were expecting the soft tumble or something but these just feel regular. The more you wear them the softer they'll get.

:lol: 2 months ago you were on that “I ain’t buying any of this new ****” and now you have ROYs and Turbos lol

Back
Top Bottom