Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
homie sent this to me from twitter....take it for what it’s worth (likely not much)

C4C16984-C5AF-4671-8513-9C107D5E6367.jpeg

It's a bar graph of rumored numbers. It's not worth much, other than to have your rumors organized.

I'm not buying that there were more Blue Chills than Crimson Tints.

Oofah ... 1 wear and the toebox fold. Is this strictly about the material used (synthetic/flyleather) or about the construction -maybe a different backing material?

I am good with traditional creasing but this not so much.

CB34D704-2E97-44FD-A753-82CE7E017D3C.jpeg
Pardon my ignorance but are these tints by chance??

Thanks! It was the only reason I was hesitant about grabbing. I figured that would happen. Same with the All stars. The creasing was terrible on those so i had to sell them. I wish those came with the '16 quality

Sup folks. I voted for the Chicago as the best colorway.

Love Jordan 1's. Currently own only 3 pairs. City of Flight (beaters), Chameleons/All Stars and Pine Greens (favorite).

Debating on whether I should get bred toe or black toe as my next AJ1. Would love to get a Chicago '15 but aint no way in hell im spending $500+ on a sneaker. Would be ecstatic if the rumor of a re-release is coming in 2020.

Thanks! It was the only reason I was hesitant about grabbing. I figured that would happen. Same with the All stars. The creasing was terrible on those so i had to sell them. I wish those came with the '16 quality

The allstars are league's better than tints by far. I never really got a starched crease look with those vs what happened with 30 minutes wear from the tints. But all in all, you're not missing out on anything special with the tints.

Speculation for now
It is what it is now and there are times you gotta pay to play.
Peeps dropped big cash for 2013 royals prior to the recent release.

Totally agree on Chi’s being the best

Love Jordan 1's. Currently own only 3 pairs. City of Flight (beaters), Chameleons/All Stars and Pine Greens (favorite).

Debating on whether I should get bred toe or black toe as my next AJ1. Would love to get a Chicago '15 but aint no way in hell im spending $500+ on a sneaker. Would be ecstatic if the rumor of a re-release is coming in 2020.

but wouldn't you be spending $500+ if you were to get Black toes?

I always had for the hare 1s not many do not sure why.
B7E71E02-7BF6-4668-9F15-E707D5A34A68.jpeg

They got love for a time....But then other things were happening at the same time, like CDP's releasing....then they were just a thing of the past, I think. Haha! Especially with the CDP Hare VII's releasing and people wanting those more cause they were the actual shoe that this gimmick was spawned from. I've got a pair of mids that weren't bad for back then...the Sport Red joints with the argyle ankle liner...sport blue outsole. Still a nice colorway too....but now that Remastered's have happened to the AJI....People have stopped looking at Mids unless they're specific to the 2006-2009 era AND a dope colorway.

Again, these hares and several other mids sold well. But that's cause they were our only option, other than '01 Highs...which were astronomical in price, compared to the retail price of mids. So aside from those reasons....they kind of ended up as more of a collectors item.

Just my $.02

i always say you can’t go wrong having 1 of the Trinity (CHIs, BReds or Blacktoes) in the collection. You have the BRedtoes colorblocking in your collection so far with the pines so I would say go blacktoe.

Back
Top Bottom