Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
nah I think the new black toes black leather looks very different from the Crimson Tints black leather

In this pic it looks similar to the Crimson tints IMO. At any rate, it looks visually unappealing to me. It's too tumbled / pebbled / whatever.

It's nice to have soft leather, but it just doesn't look very good IMO, and I wonder how it'll look with wear/tear.

With that said, Black Toes are my favorite AJ1s, so I'll be going for a pair.

92caa4b6-56d3-4481-affb-6303110cc2bf-jpeg.2327113

Last edited:
In this pic it looks similar to the Crimson tints IMO. At any rate, it looks visually unappealing IMO. It's too tumbled / pebbled / whatever.

It's nice to have soft leather, but it just doesn't look very good IMO, and I wonder how it'll look with wear/tear.

With that said, Black Toes are my favorite AJ1s, so I'll be going for a pair.

92caa4b6-56d3-4481-affb-6303110cc2bf-jpeg.2327113

Is it just me or does the swoosh look super skinny?

IMO bred toe color blocking or bust. Black toe is cool tho and I can respect the Royals color blocking. Everything else is no bueno...

IMO bred toe color blocking or bust. Black toe is cool tho and I can respect the Royals color blocking. Everything else is no bueno...

...You mean Shattered Backboard colorblocking?

I also don't think you're using "or bust" right unless you're saying that those colored toe pairs are the only ones you'll buy.

...You mean Shattered Backboard colorblocking?

I also don't think you're using "or bust" right unless you're saying that those colored toe pairs are the only ones you'll buy.

Yeah that blocking.
No, I really mean all I buy is that color blocking. I just respect the others that I named.

anyone pls chime in. how's the red on the 2016 Bred version? is it deep/vibrant red or is a bit more subdued/dull? trying to cop a pair from a local seller

There’s 2 different shades on the 2016s, one is a blood red and the other is a little brighter/more vibrant. Got a pair from Nike and a pair from shoe palace, each had a different shade of red.

Back
Top Bottom