Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Now to destroy them out.

I kicked every piece of gym equipment and plates while lifting today lol

AD16742C-E00F-47C6-9427-5F978BC9991F.jpeg

Unfortunately footnotes are only showing the bones on their release calendars

I already have the expectation that the Lakers/Bulls will be unobtainable for me
Same

Got rid of my best but still wearable 2015 Chicago’s in hopes of easily grabbing them

SMH

Straight up.
I love the pic but I feel your comment as well.. I can easily see kids saying TS over Chis.. it’s the new gen stuff smh.. if you line up a few kids, they’ll tell you Migos are better than J Cole so.. it’s just the new times I guess, lol..

I love the pic but I feel your comment as well.. I can easily see kids saying TS over Chis.. it’s the new gen stuff smh.. if you line up a few kids, they’ll tell you Migos are better than J Cole so.. it’s just the new times I guess, lol..

Reminds me of when Lonzo Ball said Migos and Future is better than Nas.
But I mean I guess it depends on what "better" means. Migos and Future are better for things like parties and clubs. So he's not completely wrong there.

Reminds me of when Lonzo Ball said Migos and Future is better than Nas.
But I mean I guess it depends on what "better" means. Migos and Future are better for things like parties and clubs. So he's not completely wrong there.

It's generational. Nas isn't relevant to the current kids.

One of the things I liked about the lance mountains was the SB padding and insole ... for those with the bones how is the padding/insole - more SB or more 1s.

Damn, I like the lakers SB. Did not think it was possible. Not even a lakers fan. But they are clean. Not excited to hear the toe leather is that plastic leather. Hoping it’s not like the crimson tint leather.

I really like the unfinished chi’s.

And it looks difficult to remove the paint. That’s what I wanted.

Shoot. I’m in

Damn, I like the lakers SB. Did not think it was possible. Not even a lakers fan. But they are clean. Not excited to hear the toe leather is that plastic leather. Hoping it’s not like the crimson tint leather.

I really like the unfinished chi’s.

And it looks difficult to remove the paint. That’s what I wanted.

Shoot. I’m in
Toe leather is similar to my Clay's

Someone said it already, but the pink on the Defiant SBs does almost look 3M-ish in pics. Seems like the type of thing I’d have to se in person to get an accurate view on how the colors look in real life.

I love my Unions, but I also love JB giving both Nigel and Travis (individuals as opposed to a company) the opportunity to design pairs. Even if they release a green and/or red Travis pair, brown is still the best IMO. The most unique in relation to those other colors IMO.

Back
Top Bottom