Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
gotta fight it man. especially if you right.
i remember a while back some dude sent in some yeezys to goat to sell, and they rejected the shoes claiming they were fake and sent him back a fake pair. he of course tells goat he didnt send in fakes but goat said nope u did and shut him down.
instead of letting himself get knocked over the head with the bait and switch and just letting goat slide, he posted to social media, and it picked up enough attention to where it forced goat to go back, look at cameras, and discovered an employee swapped em.

u cant just let ish go if u know you right and theres proof to back u up. thats just me tho.

there was much much more to it so heres the link if any1 is interested

Oh, I got another one for you. Today is my day. Goat just said the Yeezy Black Non-Reflective I sent in is size 14 not 10.5, even though I sent in the right size. The only proof I have? The Adidas receipt.

At this point, I'm keeping all my sneakers :smile:

UNDS today

7D95CFC8-3834-4C9C-AE7C-77D94B51FDB5.jpeg
I'm curious what size?

Oh, I got another one for you. Today is my day. Goat just said the Yeezy Black Non-Reflective I sent in is size 14 not 10.5, even though I sent in the right size. The only proof I have? The Adidas receipt.

At this point, I'm keeping all my sneakers :smile:
Did they even make size 14s??

Agreed, plus my other receipt that I paid for, shows the exact time, so they don't need to sit around and rewind the tape. So far the UPS store is responsive as far as trying to figure out happened, but we will see what the next steps are.

it would be in ups best interest to be as responsive as possible. for both yall benefit. i think youre good tho, i think itll work out. or i hope it does bro. something like this always sucks.

Back
Top Bottom