• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_20190714_085733.jpg

So how many distinct colorblocks are there?

Chicago style
Black Toe style
SBB style (black toe with toebox matching heel)
Royal style

Any others?

So how many distinct colorblocks are there?

Chicago style
Black Toe style
SBB style (black toe with toebox matching heel)
Royal style

Any others?
Wow, never heard anyone refer to the Blk/Red color blocking as “Royal style,” as I’ve always viewed the Blk/Red as the creator. But it’s all good. If we want to be technical, the Shadow color blocking. Identical to the Blk/Red color blocking, except with a black outsole, as opposed to a colored outsole like all the others that utilize the color blocking.

Wow, never heard anyone refer to the Blk/Red color blocking as “Royal style,” as I’ve always viewed the Blk/Red as the creator. But it’s all good. If we want to be technical, the Shadow color blocking. Identical to the Blk/Red color blocking, except with a black outsole, as opposed to a colored outsole like all the others that utilize the color blocking.

Well, Royals are better.

Never realized that until I read it think that’s why I feel shadows least out the 3. We need a grey sole shadow in 2025

I only said Royal to avoid using "Bred" lol.

Finally finished the Unbanned documentary. Good movie. Still can’t believe (at the same time not really lol) the lack of solid Jordan 1 releases between ‘02 to ‘08.

Finally finished the Unbanned documentary. Good movie. Still can’t believe (at the same time not really lol) the lack of solid Jordan 1 releases between ‘02 to ‘08.
I meant to watch it today, but my learners permit son wanted to go drive.

I only said Royal to avoid using "Bred" lol.
Hahaha. I feel it. That’s why I always say “black and red,” or type “Blk/Red.” The whole “Bred” name always makes my skin crawl. Just sounds weird to me, but I understand why it’s called as such, so I’ve gotten used to it I guess.

Saw of pair of the last Chicago retro with the Nike air tongue in person the other day for the first time and it made me hate my Chicago’s from the previous retro with the Jumpman even more. They’re in good shape so might sell em like $250-300 and add cash to buy a Nike air pair

Back
Top Bottom