Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Legit check on these Bred 1s, please. I´ve been talking to the seller, doesn´t seem to be a scammer but you never know.

I´m new to the forum so I can´t post pics or links...

It´s on kixify, just add this to the kixify url, thank you: product/air-jordan-bred-1-27

Legit check on these Bred 1s, please. I´ve been talking to the seller, doesn´t seem to be a scammer but you never know.

It´s on kixify, just add this to the kixify url, thank you: product/air-jordan-bred-1-27
I say fake

I'd ask for tagged pics & also pics of the back heels.

Last edited:
I say fake

Ok, can you give me a reason, please?

This picture

and the fact the lace bag appears to be too big

kixfy is scammers paradise for bred 1's

i almost got scammed 2 months ago :lol: good thing im smart :smh:

i almost got scammed 2 months ago
laugh.gif
good thing im smart
mean.gif
true, you always have to get in touch with the seller first. Some only want to do Western Union payment, some ask you to send the money via paypal as a gift for friends/family and they always come up with the weird explanations like "My paypal is messed up" or "Paypal deletes every account I make" or something like that.

If you do paypal only you should be protected but of course it´s a waste of time

i almost got scammed 2 months ago :lol: good thing im smart :smh:
  Kixify: Where every seller has a FSR of Bred 1's for around $300

pretty much

but dude who i was dealing with actually send me tagged pics of legit pairs and everything with my name. knw it was fishy so i paid him and waited a day.

messaged him on another number and dude was still selling them...

of course i got my money back. dude thought he was slick. i know for a fact he scammed a bnch of people too :smh:

pretty much

but dude who i was dealing with actually send me tagged pics of legit pairs and everything with my name. knw it was fishy so i paid him and waited a day.

of course i got my money back. dude thought he was slick. i know for a fact he scammed a bnch of people too
mean.gif
Would  a scammer use paypal invoice tho? Since they have buyer and seller protection it is just a waste of time trying to scam people and accepting paypal payment, isn´t it?

pretty much

of course i got my money back. dude thought he was slick. i know for a fact he scammed a bnch of people too :smh:
Would  a scammer use paypal invoice tho? Since they have buyer and seller protection it is just a waste of time trying to scam people and accepting paypal payment, isn´t it?

he sent me invoice :lol:

Kixify: Where every seller has a FSR of Bred 1's for around $300
I have no other choice if I don´t want to pay rape prices on ebay. Europeans always lose when it comes to rare shoes, you have to pay a lot for shipping because it´s hard to find sellers who aren´t located 1000 miles away and the shops that do restocks like for example shoepalace next month for bred 1s don´t even ship to Europe
frown.gif

No I've own plenty of b/red ones along with plenty of '13s.

The leather is also too shiny and just doesn't look right to me

Here everyone

There's ambiguity in the pictures for a reason
I´m waiting for him so send a few tagged pictures... anyways, thanks for the help!

those are fake

shiny leather, color is off, white inserts, big bag and sloppy laces in bag

I have no other choice if I don´t want to pay rape prices on ebay. Europeans always lose when it comes to rare shoes, you have to pay a lot for shipping because it´s hard to find sellers who aren´t located 1000 miles away and the shops that do restocks like for example shoepalace next month for bred 1s don´t even ship to Europe
frown.gif
   Sometimes you gotta pay to play if you want a legit pair.

Also you have to look at things logically sometimes... If you know breds are going for way more than that Kixify person is

asking, why would he sell to a complete stranger for under market value?   

Idk how many times I have to reiterate this but SHOEPALACE IS NEVER GOING TO HAVE THAT MASSIVE RESTOCK 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Sometimes you gotta pay to play if you want a legit pair.

Also you have to look at things logically sometimes... If you know breds are going for way more than that Kixify person is

asking, why would he sell to a complete stranger for under market value?   

Idk how many times I have to reiterate this but SHOEPALACE IS NEVER GOING TO HAVE THAT MASSIVE RESTOCK 
laugh.gif
I know people who paid less for breds than what some of those kixify sellers ask for, they just spend a rediculous amount of time searching for the right price. Good deals are rare and hard to find but sometimes if you just ask the seller why he sells them for such a low price they give valid reasons and the more you talk to them the more you find out about the seller so you can tell if he´s trying to scam you or not.

Don´t care about that restock anyway, as I said they don´t ship internationally.

SP aint restocking normal size breds, ill be shocked if they even restock the gigantic sizes.

No I've own plenty of b/red ones along with plenty of '13s.

The leather is also too shiny and just doesn't look right to me

Here everyone

There's ambiguity in the pictures for a reason
Are white cardboard inserts one of the signs of a fake?

To me, Nike Air tongue tag looks off, and I thought the extra lace bag was attached to the left shoe (although that could be easily switched I guess for whatever reason).

Back
Top Bottom