Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Watching my son skate with this brutal desert weather.... where did this humidity come from?

20190728_144324.jpg

For all those that copped defiants glad you got them not really my forte but I would never call you ignorant or say I’m baffled:lol: because there not for me I’m glad you got them I appreciate the fact that there is diversity here. Would Never in a million years call someone ignorant because they like something I don’t like that’s plan out silly.:rofl:

Ignorant is using “there” when it’s “they’re”, it’s definitely not having an unpopular opinion on a sneaker board.

For all those that copped defiants glad you got them not really my forte but I would never call you ignorant or say I’m baffled:lol: because there not for me I’m glad you got them I appreciate the fact that there is diversity here. Would Never in a million years call someone ignorant because they like something I don’t like that’s plan out silly.:rofl:
Terrible

Ignorant is using “there” when it’s “they’re”, it’s definitely not having an unpopular opinion on a sneaker board.

Scoreboard at top of page says i have a very popular opinion. One could argue that lack of focus on the topic at hand and paying attention to MINOR grammatical typos could be mistaken for ignorance couldn’t they?

they deserve it though b/c their cw's are usually trash. idk what dumbas$s jb has in charge to market to them.
They deserve it huh

Their colorways are trash because dudes think women = pink and thats who put their colorways together. Heres the thing though. They can wear the mens colorways too! :O

Theres no logical reasoning behind making prime colored colorways womens exclusives. Its bs. Dont cater to their stupidity. Theyre just trying to make some kind of goofy ***statement no ones really trying to hear.

I lol’d but my gripe isnt about women at all. Its this goofy marketting group nike has now. Their heads are buried collarbone deep. And theyre too gd stupid to realize this is doing the opposite of ‘equality’.

Long story short nike needs a new ceo
Im half expecting his name to be dropped during this epstein trial

Last edited:
I lol’d but my gripe isnt about women at all. Its this goofy marketting group nike has now. Their heads are buried collarbone deep. And theyre too gd stupid to realize this is doing the opposite of ‘equality’.

Long story short nike needs a new ceo
Im half expecting his name to be dropped during this epstein trial
No offense but you did this whole biased argument about OW being racist and it is Nike and Virgil aim to push white people out of the industry.

Why the heck are these defiant’s retailing at $175? I know the rumor was that it’s the new price point, but didn’t think it was already in effect.

The average woman can't wear a og SBB's b/c they didn't make women sizes."it's bs." Once again we've (men) have been getting everything & often living women excluded in terms of sneakers. Most chicks I've been around usually wore sneakers & used to be annoyed that sh*t like foams didn't even come in their size. Dawg, the Black Toe's from 2016 only went down to a size 7 & some youth sizes. They couldn't rock the black toes if they wanted. This is their shoe so quit the entitled b*tching. They don't want them ugly a$s shoes that nike/jb tries to sell them. They be wanting the kicks we get & most the time they don't get them b/c the nike/jb marketing team is basura & don't wanna make sh*t in their size. All u gotta do is have a conversation w/ a girl & you'd learn this.

Need @hiphopsays to ring in on this as a lady sneakerhead

Dude said no offense. Oh, ok. Go ahead then and slander me. All clear. My bad his logo literally looks like how i said it looks

My guy that’s what I’m talking about tell them to go watch the oxygen channel since they wanna be in touch with there sensitive side.

Listen, I’ve put my Shadows to work for about a month straight. Still in good condition with the right amount of creases. If you’re just buying 1’s to post pics in, its all for show. Royals are my grails; I’m about to abuse them. Lol

Back
Top Bottom