Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah no one really has control of that, not like goat removed the stitch. Hope you get some kind of compensation

Can request refund and get goat credit minus return fee. Ima buy another pair might give the x a go around since last two kicks from goat had issues. Both a gamble at this rate

Need some honest feedback here. I've got $1335 in goat credit (from a return), and determined to distribute it on Jordan 1's. I currently have TS1, Bred (2016), Royal, Game Royal,. Shadows, all star (chameleon), homage to home, Bred Toe, black gym red, and LA to Chicago. I'm dismissing any off whites - I honestly find them completely over hyped and prefer their non off white counterparts - UNC and Chicago, I'm looking at you. So in my crosshairs I've got Union black toe, UNC, Chicago's, SBB, Turbo Greens, and Knicks (hardcore Knicks fan, tough life lol). How would you spread it out? Appreciate the feedback!!
Hmm...So based on what you stated, I'd personally get the Knicks first. If you're really a fan like that, that'd make those a must IMO. I'm doubling up on the Seattle 10's when they release this year because I'm a die hard Supersonics fan, and therefore that shoe is a grail for me personally. After that, it depends on what you want in terms of diversity. I personally think the Chis are a must, and I love my BT Unions, but you already have a few black/red/white pairs. The UNCs separate themselves in your current collection. The Turbo Greens are dope IMO (I have them FYI), but they’re at the bottom of your list IMO. I’m not a fan of any of the SBBs personally (the OGs are cool, I’m just not an orange person), but they’re brought up for their quality about 2.5 times per day here.

30768AB7-6040-4DAF-9F13-3E629570EA73.jpeg

Bruh, was just scrolling through the thread and thought that was a “hair” on your box lol

It’s been a while since personal inventory lists were posted in here. Sold a lot of double and freed up space and stacked some cash

I own the Breds, Bred Toes, Shadows, Royals, Game Royals,H to home, LA to Chicago, Letterman's, All Star(chameleon), TS1, TS1 lows, and Black Gym Reds. Can't own em all, but I'm getting closer once I get all those. Good enough? Lol
Not bad. Being a size 10 and up always helps these days. Resell is never that bad for the most part

Hmm...So based on what you stated, I'd personally get the Knicks first. If you're really a fan like that, that'd make those a must IMO. I'm doubling up on the Seattle 10's when they release this year because I'm a die hard Supersonics fan, and therefore that shoe is a grail for me personally. After that, it depends on what you want in terms of diversity. I personally think the Chis are a must, and I love my BT Unions, but you already have a few black/red/white pairs. The UNCs separate themselves in your current collection. The Turbo Greens are dope IMO (I have them FYI), but they’re at the bottom of your list IMO. I’m not a fan of any of the SBBs personally (the OGs are cool, I’m just not an orange person), but they’re brought up for their quality about 2.5 times per day here.
Yeah, I'm getting the Knicks one way or another. I've got a $1335 credit from a return with goat so I figure why not apply that towards the bigger ticket black unions and UNC's, then pick off the others 1 by 1 (pun intended)

I have doubles of 2016 banned, 17 royals, shattered 1.0, bred toe, shadow, not for resale, pine green, game royal, gold toe, 16 black toe, spidey, 15 chicago, and... I think that’s it?

Back
Top Bottom