• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
FB_IMG_1565650439585.jpg
That looks like the Niketown that used to be in Beverly Hills by rodeo.

Sure do. I'm old, and weirdly did this when I was a kid in private school. I got one pair of Sebagos a year, and I cleaned them up every day. By the end of the year, they still looked brand new. I suppose my modest upbringing taught me to appreciate and care for what I have, and make it last. Even though I no longer need to make them last...

(Note - I got to attend a posh private school for free because my mom worked there.)

Same for my kids.

Man, prices on these satin BKs got me scratching my head... ppl really paying more for satins then the OGs? :smh:

They going about the same price in my size of 8.5 on stockx. OGs have been sneaking up in price as folks realize it might be a hot minute before we get OGs again.

50 already online for satin remainder bands at FTL 34th Street ... and 20 at FTA down the street.

bryworldny bryworldny not sure what the numbers were for SBBs (comparable release) but have heard hibbets has about 1K pairs for online tomorrow and finishline has around 2K.

Last edited:
50 already online for satin remainder bands at FTL 34th Street ... and 20 at FTA down the street.

bryworldny bryworldny not sure what the numbers were for SBBs (comparable release) but have heard hibbets has about 1K pairs for online tomorrow and finishline has around 2K.
appreciate it bro. Fingers crossed it’s a safe release

Back
Top Bottom