• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Pertaining to the bubble busting

I’m gonna blame those 2013 Royals

I could point the finger at those Banned X 1’s but that’s like blaming Frags

Fake news is spread by both sides and not just Fox News. This Definitely reeks of the fear mongering that I see too frequently on CNN, FauxNews, and all the other “news” stations-LEFT OR RIGHT. Our political and financial systems will re-adjust to this trump era, before prices get to the astronomical levels you’re predicting.
democrat, republican. left, right. there's specific types of people on both sides.
Visit the political thread bros, its fun. :lol:

Until you wear it... I still haven't worn my Gold Toes call me anal/crazy but it's because of the way the patent creates at the toe box.... if I had another pair I would wear it though no doubt lol

Nah, my 1s don't crease. I played ball, lightly, in my shadows the other day, still no creasing. And I do everything in those.

Visit the political thread bros, its fun. :lol:
not if u have a hard time not exerting ur opinion on things u extremely disagree w/ :rofl:. in an even setting that is.
DecisiveMiserableGecko-max-1mb.gif

banneds? :lol: those joints hit outlets. Frags were hyped from the jump.

That banned release was only at outlets, FCFS wristbands at the line. I wish I went back in line to get a second pair :lol: they had pairs still available at the time

2013 Chicago was the gas in the car... 2013 royals engine started heating up (limited gr).. then limited Nyc Black patent leather joints solidified the Og 1 model and hype... fast forward to 2015.. we get Shattered Back board which was also a semi limited General release. At which point 2013 royals were hitting 5-700 after quality became noticeably better on the reretro of the Aj1 highs. The resale price made the Jordan 1 into a high end shoe now it’s went mainstream it’s over.

I'm so freaking pissed off. I entered for a size 9 of the obsidians at foot district and received a W email under a different name saying I should get a PayPal payment form the next day. Got that but it showed my name so I thought I was good. Just got the shipping email and it says they're sending a size 11. So instead of a 42.5 personal I'm getting a 44.5 brick. And it's being sent to my mailbox in Niagara so I can't even pick it up for a bit until I'm down there...

2013 Chicago was the gas in the car... 2013 royals engine started heating up (limited gr).. then limited Nyc Black patent leather joints solidified the Og 1 model and hype... fast forward to 2015.. we get Shattered Back board which was also a semi limited General release. At which point 2013 royals were hitting 5-700 after quality became noticeably better on the reretro of the Aj1 highs. The resale price made the Jordan 1 into a high end shoe now it’s went mainstream it’s over.

Cough cough.

First remastered aj1 that brought in that real hype was Frags.

I'm so freaking pissed off. I entered for a size 9 of the obsidians at foot district and received a W email under a different name saying I should get a PayPal payment form the next day. Got that but it showed my name so I thought I was good. Just got the shipping email and it says they're sending a size 11. So instead of a 42.5 personal I'm getting a 44.5 brick. And it's being sent to my mailbox in Niagara so I can't even pick it up for a bit until I'm down there...

Sorry to hear that. I'm an 11...if u don't want them I'll take it.

You missed the 2015 chicago 1s. You forgot the hype on those lmao. How can you forget. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom