Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I like the Jeter's  v
smile.gif
v

The NYC pair is wack to me.

Jeter's I want for my collection/its a nice looking shoe. Glad they didnt OD on the pinstripes tho

Im no yankee but got respect for the guy and his game.

Someone said other places releasing... thought NDC was only spot getting Jeters besides Flight

Imma Yankee fan was born n raised in nyc I need them both and got in touch with my guy that says he got both thankfully now to figure out wen I can scoop em

Need the Yankees.. Big Jeter and Yankee fan.

Not for my collection, not to resell, but to rock cause they are dope.

Im glad the og 1s arent a gr cause i would be sittin on alot of pairs and be way more broke on em. In some ways the resell prices have made me appreciate what ive managed to get. I never cared to beast on em save for one cw and it just so happened to be the hardest one. Figures. Either way im happy with what i got.

Jeter's = trade bait. :evil:

meh

they are unique. honestly if i got a pair and someone offered me royals for em id pass. probably since i already have a pair even though i want another.

those Jetes are really nice just because the white sole and dark navy leather. just looks so freakin nice :smh: i hope i get lucky on saturday man but people use bots still im guess :x

meh

they are unique. honestly if i got a pair and someone offered me royals for em id pass. probably since i already have a pair even though i want another.

those Jetes are really nice just because the white sole and dark navy leather. just looks so freakin nice
mean.gif
i hope i get lucky on saturday man but people use bots still im guess
sick.gif
Ya I hear ya.. I hope I can scoop up a pair but with this speak of it being super limited, and folks using bots, I have a feeling Im gonna be salty

The Jeter's are way too hyped right now for no reason. The NYC's I can somewhat understand

One of the most iconic shoes of all time.

Arguably the greatest yankee player of all time.

A shoe to honor his last season, ever.

Most recognizable sports franchise in the world?

You don't see how there's hype???

The reason there is hype, is this release transcends beyond sneakerheads. There will be die hard yankee/Jeter fans dying to add these to their collection. My .02

I can see the Jeters being like a more expensive version of dave whites

$350 for VNDS Royals? :lol:  

Best of luck with that one :lol:

I got a pair of VNDS pair of Royals for $330 shipped a couple weeks ago so it's definitely possible. Even if it's a pretty low chance. :lol:

And let's not forget [@=https://niketalk.com/members/40618"href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/73003" style="display:inline-block;">@geraldg2309
 and @AirThompson
 for the giving me their blessing on the pair
copped a pair on RD but flipped to get a pair of banneds 

regret not getting another pair of royals when the i had the chance :x
didnt want to let a good deal pass me by

Hope JB doesnt troll with that black stitching on the midsole, come on JB...do the right thing

That's pair was def a come up too!

Last edited:
One of the most iconic shoes of all time.

Arguably the greatest yankee player of all time.

A shoe to honor his last season, ever.

Most recognizable sports franchise in the world?

You don't see how there's hype???

The reason there is hype, is this release transcends beyond sneakerheads. There will be die hard yankee/Jeter fans dying to add these to their collection. My .02

It's really because they're limited. Nobody is after those Jeter flight flexes as you can see. People just attribute hard to get Air Jordan 1 to big money but the thing is the only 1's getting big money are original colorways with the Nike air tag. These fall under neither....

Last edited:
The runners arn't an Iconic shoe that changed the game, that's what you have to understand.

In the same way Jeter did, and I don't even like the Yankees. But I give credit where it's due.

You add everything I said up, then add in the limited factor, and you get the hype.

Looks like the site was just made the other day, don't trust place with no feedback or proper "Contact Us" info
Domain Name: MYSOLECOLLECTION.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1860626654_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2014-05-28 17:34:44
Creation Date: 2014-05-28 17:34:44

Not the other day but close enough.  Owned by a Carlos character from Scottsdale Arizona

It's really because they're limited. Nobody is after those Jeter flight flexes as you can see. People just attribute hard to get Air Jordan 1 to big money but the thing is the only 1's getting big money are original colorways with the Nike air tag. These fall under neither....
so you saying these will only resell for 250 right?

I just remembered the "Black Toe" 14s are also dropping Saturday morning, I wonder if that will give us that want the Jeters a slight better chance at copping.

Back
Top Bottom