• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
No shattered backboard insole hmm
Did Nike officially call these “SBB’s?” That lacking of the synonymous insoles in the og highs got me thinking these just might be another defiant couture shoe if Nike didn’t officially say these are “SBB’s.” I’ll stop hating these if that’s the case.

No. Just another “Defiant Couture.” People were calling those other 1’s “Banneds” initially until JB officially said that they were “Defiant Couture.”

Oh, I hear you on that one. I can only rock the SB Zoom insoles now. Too late to go back!

I will say that the official SB insoles feel much more...resilient, as the foam holds up around the zoom bag a bit better. If I didn’t wear my Jordan 1 Kostons and Laker pairs so often I wouldn’t know the difference. But once you know, you know.

Here's what I attempted to order; are these the SB insoles you're using? There are so many options, including full length zoom; I'm just going with NT recommendations at this point.

https://insolesgeek.com/zoom-air-insoles/comfort-air-zoom-in-eva-insoles-gk-213

Saw Fowler's 3.0 review and I still feel the same, they are a pass for me. I do want to aim for resell only though.

I hope JB has a surprise release towards the holiday season like they did with the unions last year. Been a slow yr for me as far as copping 1’s go. Only ones I got were the 2 koston lows and LA>CHI’s. Nothing on the radar until February smh

Here's what I attempted to order; are these the SB insoles you're using? There are so many options, including full length zoom; I'm just going with NT recommendations at this point.

https://insolesgeek.com/zoom-air-insoles/comfort-air-zoom-in-eva-insoles-gk-213
The full length air insoles suck, so stay away from those. I saw some full-length zoom ones and it seemed like they were for replacing the bags in Kobe’s or other shoes and not necessarily used for being directly underfoot. It could be a different model or different iteration. They seem to change stock and add new things fairly often. As for the full length air insoles, I tried those out and they gave me blisters. And they’re sized incorrectly.

20190918_113822.jpg
I'm going to regret beating these into the ground one day

The full length air insoles suck, so stay away from those. I saw some full-length zoom ones and it seemed like they were for replacing the bags in Kobe’s or other shoes and not necessarily used for being directly underfoot. It could be a different model or different iteration. They seem to change stock and add new things fairly often. As for the full length air insoles, I tried those out and they gave me blisters. And they’re sized incorrectly.

Yeah, I know what you mean. There is a version of the one in the link above that has full length zoom intended to be directly under foot, but I'm going to try this 2 bag version first. My sneakergearz is full length and I quite like them. Still no invoice from insolegeeks yet....

I hope JB has a surprise release towards the holiday season like they did with the unions last year. Been a slow yr for me as far as copping 1’s go. Only ones I got were the 2 koston lows and LA>CHI’s. Nothing on the radar until February smh
I feel you. I've only got the TS Highs and the Turbo Greens (seems so long ago for those that I forget that they dropped this year).

Back
Top Bottom