Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
E6DD41EA-9809-4E9C-AE2E-E66279942310.jpeg

wack.

Dunno how I feel about these yet

These are probably gonna sell like hot cakes, but I’m good. I love my Royals, love my Game Royals, but don’t need the exact same color makeup just in a different blocking. Give me some new colors or OGs that have never rereleased (*hint hint* Neutrals or actual Lakers).

I’ve heard that these are actually Mids, and NOT our beloved Highs.
I’m curious to see what they look like fully, but if they are indeed Mids then I’m definitely out.

Dunno how I feel about these yet

It took me a second to realize what a bunch of you dislike about these. The whole time I was like “these are just the Blk/Red Toes, but with Royal,” but now I realize the heel portion being black with just the collar having the blue, and the contrasting white Wings logo. Again, I was out on these to begin with, but yeah, not a good decision IMO. Good luck to those that want though, as we know 1 Highs are all the rage these days, so I don’t think these will be a cake walk.

Really pissed and annoyed at what they did to the Royal Toes..its not like the colorway is bad but WHY... you have a PERFECT recipe.. WTF are you doing. To add to it.. there's already an OG colorway thats damn near just like that. Couldve had two solid releases instead of one botched up release. :smh:

Me either had a pixel too but this iPhone pro is killing everything. Didn’t realize I’d like it so much, it’s so nice and works perfect
Yeah I'm not on the whole iPhone be Android wave. I have nothing against iPhones, for me it came down to preference. The only thing that I felt iPhones had over Android was the camera but that gap is closed

lmao this troll is in sneaker threads now smh. go back to trolling the nba thread u dont even own any jordan/nike with ur fubu sneaker wearing ***
This is a complete lie, as I can surely attest. We live in times where people attribute all gains to some unnatural resource. You have women using silicone in ways that are quite incredible, and men using testosterone therapies. However, a man can and will be as big and strong, as long as he is physically capable of putting in that work. I know Shannon, and while I haven’t been with him 24/7, I can state emphatically that he does not have the markers of a person who is using.

not even ur picture. even if those are urs those are fake. i know cause i work for stockx, goat and, nike. try again with ur biblical bs
E8952F5F-D2B3-40AD-9B50-CB91D055661F.jpeg

Right. Let me know if you need any more info.

Back
Top Bottom