Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm starting to wonder why either order of my sbbs ain't ship yet. Don't really want to call, but damn, they usually on they way by Saturday night....Sunday at the latest

Jawns kinda fire. I wish they’d chill with the PL tho. Gold toe’s and black/orange 1’s in leather would’ve been instant classics imo.

Last edited:
Damn you, GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal . I didn't care for the patent leather Fearless joints, but your last few pics are making me want a pair. I still don't think those two colors complement each other at all, but they're looking kind of clean.

I've always loved that color combo. Got a shirt ages ago from Rainforest Cafe that was red with blue font.

But not this pair of shoes.

Check your local Shoe Palaces, a lot of them are doing raffle tickets for the Fearless Jordan 1. Usually on Saturday releases, they'll pass out tickets Monday-Wednesday, and call winners on Thursdays for Saturday pick up.

Good luck! My brothers have been eating on Shoe Palace!

Making My Rounds Tonight Before This Winter Weather We're Getting Gets Any Worse!

:nerd:

Best Of Luck Out There :nthat:

Need some help on this app merge. I see you have to sigh in now With the same log in for all the apps .....So If I choose footlocker to go after the Jordan 1 fearless. I can’t try foot action or East bay Online app thanks guys

Need some help on this app merge. I see you have to sigh in now With the same log in for all the apps .....So If I choose footlocker to go after the Jordan 1 fearless. I can’t try foot action or East bay Online app thanks guys

You can sit back in your chair and relax Mikey, you already got your per order

FTL app is telling me there's no release within 100 miles, while the launch locator is showing me 3 stores. Any idea how to fix this? I just dl'd the new app version :nerd:

So who that hit in snkrs for the sbbs, can give me what there orders or showing? I've still not got any movement besides the order confirmed and in progress....

So who that hit in snkrs for the sbbs, can give me what there orders or showing? I've still not got any movement besides the order confirmed and in progress....
Same here...if I don’t get movement overnight or tomorrow morning, then I’ll be worried. Still says Nov 1 though

My Mens & GS pairs have both been shipped. One arrives on Wednesday. The other on Thursday.

PO

Back
Top Bottom