Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Grey for monday
8BCD510F-9B82-43CD-ADF7-D852EE3D15DE.jpeg

Has anyone heard that twist to the upcoming 2020 release of the bred 1s having a zoom air insole and possibly zoom air on the tongue. Heard Unbreakable mention this on his YouTube live the other day. Dude sources are pretty accurate. Remember him telling us they was gonna merge these foot apps months ago...

Has anyone heard that twist to the upcoming 2020 release of the bred 1s having a zoom air insole and possibly zoom air on the tongue. Heard Unbreakable mention this on his YouTube live the other day. Dude sources are pretty accurate. Remember him telling us they was gonna merge these foot apps months ago...

Zoom air on the tongue would be such a slap in the face.

How you can listen to his anoying ***... There is rumor that they will have React tech, Zoom is in those 3M attrocities releasing this month from Fearless collection

Anybody else missing a lace on the UNCtochi/Fearless smh my oc *** gonna end up selling this why is the best one aka white the one missing smh

Can’t wait for people to stop posting pics of those fearless ones. What’s the next release...

Next are the off brand black/reds on Black Friday

jayocampo jayocampo don’t believe the black/red drop for Black Friday are BReds - you need varsity red (and the Black Friday pair I believe is catalogued as gym red....or Tahitian treat red)

Zoom air on the tongue would be such a slap in the face.

Lmao why TF would there be Zoom Air on the tongue? What sense does that even make? Unbreakable went to a good college (University of Illinois Champaign) so I would assume the dude has a little more sense than that but maybe I’m giving him a little too much credit.

even after being matted out, wont these patent leather pairs still crease nasty?
Not really, they are pretty well constructed. Some of the other materials they have used lately though definitely is prone to creasing, specifically the defiants from earlier in the year come to mind.

Phillipines? Where they doing that at lol.
Titan bro, they just had a collab with Lebron on agimats their logo was on the back.

So i just called my local store, dude yesterday on cashier was like check out the extras hangtag, 3 laces and the letter thought that it meant all in all 3 prob was the lace jacker smh. Wasnt paying enough attention when I accidentally got a w so i didnt know. Said they'll call the head office. They got my number and ill be texted today. Said either they get it back and credit me on a different shoes(hopefully not on gr lebrons smh) or exchange it. On the off chance I get a pick of upcoming release what Js are releasing soon with same market value.

Back
Top Bottom