Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I ****ing hate paying resale on ****. Would you guys mind sharing wit me the 5 illest 1’s before they get too too expensive like the Kentuckys?

What size and what do you consider “too expensive?”

2017 Royals & Shadows
ROTY
If you don’t mind patent leather, Fearless are close to retail and clean on-foot. I prefer Blue Chills and Gold Toes but they’re higher.

I know they’re pricey, but Unions have dropped a lot since August. I think in 3+ months people will be kicking themselves for not copping now.

I’m size 8 so things like Nigels and LA to Chi are too high. But if I wore bigger sizes then I’d scoop them up for sure.

Last edited:
TODAY’S SELECTION...HOLLA.

CED B.
10627717-D8FC-4BB9-98B6-BEF3B9D08A84.jpeg
90DA9234-BC92-4851-9303-B8578312BD52.jpeg
these are 🔥, but only with black or red laces.

What size and what do you consider “too expensive?”

2017 Royals & Shadows
ROTY
If you don’t mind patent leather, Fearless are close to retail and clean on-foot. I prefer Blue Chills and Gold Toes but they’re higher.

I know they’re pricey, but Unions have dropped a lot since August. I think in 3+ months people will be kicking themselves for not copping now.

I’m size 8 so things like Nigels and LA to Chi are too high. But if I wore bigger sizes then I’d scoop them up for sure.
Not a bad list minus the patent joints but could add obsidians

Google your local stores
It should tell you when they open
It says my stores open at 6am
Not sure if it's correct but sounds about right

Can’t believe the bloodlines are actually sitting on snkrs, an hour after drop. Finally!!!!! If we JUST SAY NO to the atrocious stuff JB puts out(Perforated airplane tickets, defiant garbauge, and bloodlines), maybe they’ll start to give us stuff that we actually want again...Doubtful but one can hope.

I ****ing hate paying resale on ****. Would you guys mind sharing wit me the 5 illest 1’s before they get too too expensive like the Kentuckys?

OBSIDIANS and Paris to NYC=best bets+easiest wears

SBB 3.0, Fearless will rise over time but it’ll take a while.

Back
Top Bottom