Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Don't get your hopes up on this "reschedule" it's not any easier, and probably even worse. Who remembers the Infrared 23 6s rescheduling, I swear they sold-out or seem like they didn't have any pairs right off the bat, but then again it was during those early-link times so maybe people bought em up before they actually tweeted or whatever. 

Last edited:
roll.gif

Alright, now that it's calmed down a bit...

Jeter's for NYCs even trade, or am I going to have to come a bit out of pocket?  Loved the look of the NYCs, but living 1500 miles away, had no chance to scoop them up.
Nobody is doing that trade.

It's nice seeing these 1s get the respect they deserve 
nthat.gif

Was blessed enough to get through this morning and will be going for doubles when they re-drop!

Congrats to those that copped and best of luck to those that haven't. 

DON'T go spending your life savings just yet! There's still hope 
happy.gif

Alright, now that it's calmed down a bit...

Jeter's for NYCs even trade, or am I going to have to come a bit out of pocket?  Loved the look of the NYCs, but living 1500 miles away, had no chance to scoop them up.
Flightclub has NCYs $300 less than Jeters. Not sure how it'll be after they get more pairs in. 

I HOPE NIKE EMPLOYEES ALL GET THE BROWN NOTE AND **** THEMSELVES!

images

Take it back to last year when everything sold out in the first 4 minutes of the release and you knew if you got them or not without the site crashing.

Nothing worse than pairs in cart that you can't checkout or getting kicked out of line after doing captcha 10 times.

Don't get your hopes up on this "reschedule" it's not any easier, and probably even worse. Who remembers the Infrared 23 6s rescheduling, I swear they sold-out or seem like they didn't have any pairs right off the bat, but then again it was during those early-link times so maybe people bought em up before they actually tweeted or whatever. 
Not just that but the fact that people actually got through so there will be much less pairs of a already super limited shoe.

Got one order on Paypal and another authorization on Paypal

Damn me and that reload button! Hope no more come through...lol

Back
Top Bottom